CHAPTER 15

He could barely conceal his delight,happiness glowed inside him,this was all he wanted,to feel refresh and carefree,he didn't know a day like this could occur in his life and he was grateful for the one who made it happen...it was part of the plan to help him recover his memory but he couldn't deny the fact that he was enjoying every single moment of it.

Apart from sketching accessories,he never had time to sketch anything else ,he always wanted to but he was always busy to even spare a little time for himself,but here he was today with taehyung,doing what he loves the most.

he was capturing nature..

After the first on taehyung's list,"talking" they proceed to the number 2 of the list which was"sketch",taehyung knew how much jungkook loves to sketch nature and by making him do that might help him remember a little of his memory.

He picked a place at the down side of Seoul,it was an empty area with trees,flowers and rocks,the view there was astounding.

The ceo was too immersed in his drawing that he didn't notice the other staring at him..

Jungkook was intimidating,extremely handsome no denying that and taehyung was a worshipper of his godly features..

Why did you leave me jungkook,why

The model wanted to know,that's the only reason he's helping the ceo ,he thinks his heart could only stop aching when he knows why jungkook left him years ago..

"Tae" jungkook called softly,he noticed taehyung was staring at him but his attention wasn't on him...he was lost in his own thoughts..

"Tae"he called again,this time with a little tap on brunette shoulder..

"Uhh,are you saying something"...

"What's wrong with you,you seem lost"...

"Am not,just calculating some stuffs"

"Are you bored"

"No,not at all"...

"I have an idea"

"And what's that"

"Let me draw your face"

Was taehyung expecting that?no..

Past..

*Baby please be still,am almost done..

*my bum hurt,taehyung whined..

*give me just 2minutes please,pretty please..

*dont give me that look kook,you know it weakens me

*exactly

*whats so special about my face anyways,you sketch it all the time

*very special baby,it my favorite thing in the world

End..

Ok STOP.

Taehyung cleared his throat,why was the memory surfacing....

"No,is that necessary"he quickly said

"Yea,very necessary,so you won't be bored"...