CHAPTER 7

Past

Taehyung was feeling really sick....it been 8days since jungkook left and still no call nor text...his line wasn't going through too....

No one to call or ask about him...he only knows jungkook....

He was damn worried,what could have happened...can he wait until the day jungkook promise to come back?..many thoughts kept running through his mind...

Ring ring ring

The sound of his phone brought him out of his thoughts....he quickly rushed to pick the phone hoping it his lover....

Hello...he said,voice quavering...

KIM taehyung?.....

Yes....taehyung answered..his hope lost when he heard the voice of a female...

When will you be free,I will like us to meet...

Who am I speaking with...

Jeon min ah,Jungkook's mother...

On hearing that,he immediately got up and sat well on the bed....

K kookie's eommma.....he stammered...

Yes,I want to see you...when are you free....she asked again...

Anytime,am always free...taehyung said with a little hope....finally,someone he could ask about his lovers where about...

Alright then...how about tomorrow,by 6pm..are you cool with it.....

Yes,very cool.....

How is jungkook,his he fine,where is he.....he asked desperately

He's fine don't worry,we will talk when we see tomorrow...I will send you my address OK...

OK...and with that,the call ended....

....................
Present

Jungkook was tired and pissed....he sighed pulling his suit and hanging it on his hanger....

He couldn't even rest or have a piece of mind in the place he was supposed to call home...he finds his office more homely than his mansion.hence why he is always early to work.

He opened his last drawer,where he always kept his chocolates...he picked out one and started to eat....

He has no meeting and was planning to just rest all day in his office....not until he heard a soft knock on the door...he wanted to shoo the person away but instead he muttered a come in...

He was confused as to why the model came to his office but then,a smile appeared on his face....

Hey little boy,why are you here...

The said boy smiled and made his way to the front of the ceo...

Am bored,I came to play with you...the little boy said cutely....

Bored..jungkook asked amused...

Yes,appa and chimmy uncle are busy....

Oh,is that so....

Hmm mm....the boy said nodding his head....

Jungkook coo at the cute boy...

What should I do to make your boredom go away....the ceo said playfully,resting his hand on his chin to pretend as if he was thinking.....