CHAPTER 20

"I had a dream"...

"A bad dream?"...

"No,a weird one"..

Taehyung nods,trying to study the other...he could sense that something was wrong with the ravenette,the ride down to the secluded part of Seoul where they had visited for sketching days ago was oddly quiet....he didn't want to press but now that he was talking,he would do just that...

"Like to share"...

"Hmm" the ceo answered with a nod of his head.. "it was,it was weird"he said in between a pause..  "I really don't know what to think about it"...he signed..he wasn't really in the mood to sketch,he just wanted to express what he was feeling but had no idea how to start..

Jungkook dropped the sketching tools on the grass beside him then turn to face the model who was watching his every move..slowly he held the younger's hand and folded them softly in his.

"Are you hiding anything from me Tae"...

"How,how do you mean hiding anything from you"...taehyung was confused on the sudden question...he felt as if he was on a hot seat..true he was hiding huge stuffs from the ceo but was he going to tell him....definitely No..

He appeared confused like someone who had no idea on what the other was saying but on the inside he was nervous,what was the ceo thinking,why asking such questions?...

"I don't know,I just feel like it,I tried brushing the feelings off but it won't go...you said we were just strangers and I feel like we were more.

"It strange how I feel pulled to you at first,you remember our first meeting?"...taehyung nodded not really having anything to say...

"You were looking at me in a way i couldn't comprehend...few times when I look at you,I get blurry images and it happens only with you....the feeling of wanting to be with you,see you,hug you,hold you in my arms and even kiss you are too overwhelming for me"

"You shouldn't be thinking this way jungkook,you're married"...

Taehyung had no idea why he said that...he just really want the other to stop talking...though at times the thought of the CEO's wife burn his heart,he try to push it out...he doesn't think of her that much and ever since he and jungkook got close he never mentioned his wife...

Even when he was thinking of moving forward with jungkook he never considered her...

"I never consider her my wife"..

"Jungkook",he almost shouted, "you shouldn't say that about your wife to another"....

"Am not saying it to just anyone,am saying it to you,trust me,she's just holding the tittle,I don't consider her my wife"..jungkook didn't understand why he felt the need to explain things to taehyung...he just really wanted to...secretly he wish to be married to taehyung and not her..

"I woke up to a strange surrounding,surrounded with people I don't recognize...a woman came to me with tears streaming down her cheeks,thanking God that am alive...I didn't recognize her and she said she was my mom....introduced me to my father and to a lady I felt nothing for as my fiancée...she said our wedding was in a month and I fixed the date myself...I couldn't recognize my surroundings and just accepted anything....I might have proposed to her before my accident but I kept asking myself why I proposed to someone a feel nothing for..if I had loved her,I shouldn't forget about her or atleast feel a little connected to her...more of the reasons I want my memories back...you're the only one I feel I know then and now and that's why I can't get the feelings of you hiding something from me out,I hope you understand me Tae"...

"I understand,must be tragic living like this"...taehyung who was listening attentively said,it must have been really hard for the ravenette...should he just tell him the truth..no it would be better if he remembers himself..