CHAPTER 29

Taehyung was trying really hard not to make a sound....he didn't want to disturb the sleeping ravenette...he sat quietly watching him...praying in his mind for the CEO to be okay...

  Jungkook's surgery was successful but the ravenette was in coma, according to the doctor,it was the second time the CEO got hit hashly on his head and it wasn't easy operating on him,he told them they were lucky it happened very close to the hospital...if not he would have given up the ghost....

The doctor requested not to get in the room jungkook was in,because any form of sound could worsen the situation....he was in coma and there is no telling if he would come out of it or not...

Taehyung was devasted hearing that,not only him but their friends too..

Namjoon and Jin were cuddled up in their living room chatting,Jin had suggested they go for surrogacy instead of adopting a child and namjoon was cool with it....they were talking about how to go with it when the mention of jungkook's name interrupted them...

Quickly they turned their gaze to the TV in which the CEO's name was mentioned...

The news about the popular CEO getting into an accident while saving a child went viral...

There in front of them,in the TV was jungkook laying lifeless on the floor,taehyung and jae looking like a mess beside him...

How the reporters get their hand on the video clip of the scene was something only them knew....

Quickly,namjoon and Jin left for the hospital that was mentioned on the news channel...on their way namjoon called yoongi and hoseok to inform them about what happened...they were aware and was on their way too...

They all arrived at the same time,pushed through the crowd of reporters before getting in...

"Tae"..Jin called his best friend who was holding a sleeping jae and was trying his best no to cry...the model was walking up and down praying that the surgery went well and also calming his boy..

Upon hearing his name...he breath a sign of relief..he turned then gave his son to Jin...

"Hyung please take him out of here"..he had requested...

"I can't leave you here tae" ..

"Am fine hyung,jimin is here..please understand,jae shouldn't be here"...

Jin understood and decided not to argue more...he took the car key from namjoon then drove home to put the boy at peace...

Immediately they left taehyung crashed and jimin was quick to hold him...he hugged him so tight and finally let his tears slip...

Taehyung was pleading for jungkook to come back to him and their son and jimin kept assuring that he will...the two best friends were a crying mess..yoongi and hoseok were confused but namjoon understood...

Not long the red light of the room jungkook was taken it too went off and a green light appeared, signaling it was over....

Taehyung rushed towards the doctor,who asked if the others were family,because they also followed..eager to know their best friend condition...

After confirming they were,the doctor told them everything and how he went in coma...

The model had plead to stay with the ravenette, promised he won't disturb,he just want to be close to him...

The doctor didn't know the kind of relationship they shared..but with the way the model was acting he could tell they were more than just boss and worker.. so he allowed...just only him...

Don't sleep long okay... taehyung said in his mind...caressing the others hand...gently he placed his head on his chest and was glad the ravenette's heart was beating fine...he retrieved his head and kept watching the CEO'S face....