CHAPTER 6

Jeon jungkook....the most handsome young billionaire,the world heartthrob....many loves and adore him despite him being cold..they believe he is perfect,he got everything...a lovely parent who never fail to praise him on any interview....a huge company of his own and so many more....his relationship status was never revealed to the world as he didnt want it to..

He his known to be cold and strick,no one ever saw him smile except for his close ones,many girls had tried to whoo him but they all fail woefully..he doesn't even spare them a glance....

He was like a robot who has no emotions...but does he?..

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm clock..he was not a heavy sleeper..he got up immediately to get ready for office....his office was like his real home....

He picked up his bag,car key and some necessary stuff..he was on his way out when his or let say her maid,stopped him...

"Sir,young ma asked me to give you this" ...she said passing him a flask knowing fully well that it was packed with food....

Jungkook was confused,she never cooked,it was always her maid...so he was wondering when she got up to make this....

"Who made it".....jungkook asked,voice cold as always...even the maid shivered..

"Y.. oung m madam"....She stammered and jungkook knew she was lying...if there was one thing he hates most is to lie...

"Keep it away and tell her never to do this again"...he said pointing at the food flask....

He left the mansion straight to his office...he would order for breakfast later.....

On reaching there,he was met with few workers,who bowed their heads greeting him...he replied with a simple nod and set to his room.....

Few minutes later,there was a knock on his door....

"Come in"...

"Don't you sleep at all"...his friend and vice president, namjoon asked,sitting in front of him...

"Goodmorning to you too"....he answered ignoring the question..

"Kook,you dont look good,you should rest some more"...

"I will later hyung"....

"Hmm,ok,so what was the outcome"...

"It was ok hyung,they look forward to work with us"....

"Wow really...that's a good news Kook"....

"Yeah....we should prepare for a meeting later during the day..we have lots to work on".....

"Sure..I will see to it".....

"Ok hyung...and about the fashion department...how is it"....jungkook asked remembering the small child,who for no reason make him happy,it been a week now since he left for america,so he had no idea about the department....

"They are doing fine...you won't believe within this short period of time they joined us our sales chart went up a little"....

"Hmm,I would check everything later"...jungkook said feeling proud he got them as his models...

"You should come with me,I would be inspecting there later"...

Jungkook remained quiet before nodding his head....he sure wants to see how they work and also to see the small boy....

......................

"Ok,look to side fierce fully,let your gaze be on anything and focus more on that thing".....the photographer said setting his camera to get a perfect shot...

The past week was hectic for the models but they loved it....

This was the last shot for the day...Jimin and jae were done with theirs,it was remaining just Taehyung...

"That's good"...the photographer commented...of all the models he has worked with,he never came across good and perfect models like the trio...any style or pose they made was perfect...he hardly gives instructions unlike others except he was done with a specific side....their gaze on him,most especially taehyung's make shiver run down his spine...those gaze affects everyone.....

"Now let's look front but not the camera".....

Taehyung turned again,sitting well while he looked front trying to find something interesting to lock his gaze with and unfortunately he found one...

He tried looking away but he couldn't....all the sounds in the room became mute to his hear...the eye he tried so hard to avoid or let's say plan to avoid was staring down at him...his facial expression was void  but taehyung at that moment could see something flash in his eye...but what was that..he couldn't tell....

Jungkook on the other hand,arrived at the site with Hosoek and namjoon,they came there immediately after the meeting...he noticed how everyone was busy,moving here and there then his eye landed on the male who was the center of attention...jungkook couldn't help but gawk at how insanely beautiful the model looks..he was looking to the side and his side view was damn cute...he couldn't fix his eyes else were but him....

And just when he wanted to try and look else where,maybe check if he would see the little boy their eyes met..he was stunned and couldn't understand what was stirring in the pit of his tummy...he felt a image appeared in his eye,his head aching a little.....

"Jungkook"...hoseok called,noticing how the ravenette's hand made its way to his head...

"Uhn"...jungkook answered finally looking away....

"Are you ok"....hoseok asked worriedly...

"Yeah"...he answered simply....

Hosoek wanted asking more but kept quiet...he kept studying the ravenette...

Jungkook looked around the room,searching for the small boy and luckily he found him...he was playing and giggling with Jimin...he didn't know when a smile appeared on his face..

Jae was putting on black and black with brown timbers....

**his father really know how to dress him**he thought...

The boy's dressing reminds him of how he saw himself dressed in an old picture of him...he wished he could remember his old self..but he couldn't...

He stayed a little longer just staring at the boy..he wished he could smile like that child...play around and have someone take care of him like that too....he likes the kid but envy him too...

Taehyung felt stupid,when an instinct to go check the young CEO came to his mind when he saw him raising his hand to hold his head....

He saw him looking at his son lovingly,and also how a smile made it was to his face..then later it was a sad smile....

He begin to wonder,how someone whose face is always expressionless and how he heard some workers saying he is cold and never smile,show few emotions when he look at Jae...

His attention was drawn back to his son...by the time he turned to look at the ravenette again..he was gone....

.........

Hope you like this chapter...more update soon...

I love you all...

THANKS ALOT..
BORAHAE..
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜