CHAPTER 18

"How are you feeling now"...

"Am ok hyung,very fit"..taehyung smiled,he was glad he has a lot of people who cared for him..

"This is super delicious hyung,I want more"..

"It all yours,eat as much as you want"..Jin said while watching the younger eat..

Jimin and Jae were out,one to work and the other to school..taehyung wanted going with them but the ceo called to inform him to stay at home saying he needed rest..though he tried to protest,it went to no avail..jungkook was able to make him stay...

"Aren't you going to work"..he asked his hyung who was watching him eat..

"No,am staying here with you"..

"I can stay by myself,see am strong,why are you all taking this serious,I was just stressed up"...

"You should be glad am spending time with you stupid,not everyone get this opportunity,beside am off work today and stopped sulking you're not a baby"...

Instead of replying the model just huffed and continue with his food..

"Any progress with jungkook"..Jin watch as the other shakes his head a little indication a no..

"Only get blurry images"...

"That's a progress,isn't it"...

"I don't know really,I hope it is"...

"What happens when he remembers everything"..

Taehyung sighed..many thoughts have been running through his mind lately,it becomes a daily thing...the kiss was something he could not forget,despite it happening some days ago,he still feels it...the touch linger way to long...and the ravenette showing up to take care of him,the words he uttered made matter worst..

"I don't know what to expect hyung,I don't want him to remember anything,I want him to be this clueless and things would go smoothly but then again,I want him to remember,I want to know why he did that to me."

Ok,that was new,the taehyung Jin knew was the one who wanted jungkook to recover his memory so he could feel the pain he was feeling too,but this taehyung who wanted jungkook not to remember anything was new..

"Why",he couldn't help but ask..

He has his guess,what if spending time with the ceo changed his judgment..

"Why what",taehyung looked up confused..

"Why don't you want him to remember anything from his past,you wanted him to and that's why you're helping him"

"Yes",there was a moment of silent before he continued"... "Am finding it hard to make decisions right now"..he said lowly,pushing his empty dish aside..

"My feelings are unstable right now,I don't know what is wrong with me but that will to hurt him is gone,I don't want him getting hurt"..

"Come here",Jin said knowing his best friend was about breaking down,he understand what the younger was trying to express,he could feel how sad and devastated the model was,and as the best friend he was,he lend him his hand to lay and vent on..

"W we kissed hyung and it felt like heaven..it shouldn't feel that way...he cares for me way too much and the way he looks at me weaken me.....he was here yesterday,he took care of me greatly and even took me to bed..he thought I was asleep so he freely expressed what he was feeling...he said he like me hyungs...those words alone was enough for me to realize that my heart still beats for him but why would he leave me?...what do I do hyung,am confused"..

"I don't know what to tell you Tae but I would like you to follow your mind,do what you think is ok for you,do what will make you happy,something you know deep down you won't regret"...

"I want to be with him like old days hyung,you see recently am beginning to think what if it entirely not his fault,what if he lost his memory that period and couldn't come to me"..

Honestly Jin had the same thought but he wasn't going to tell the other..

"Taehyung,you're thinking too far,the hope you once had I don't want you building it up again,you know what it caused you"...

"I know but I can't help it,we finally met after a long time and this is happening,can't I just be with him and forget everything,besides I will truly learn what happened and we move on from there,have been hurting way too long hyung...I might not show it but I long for him,despite everything that happened"...

The model's voice was low and sad,he never really spoke this to anyone,he was always masking his emotions,he was good in doing the opposite of what he wanted..but now that he and jungkook are becoming close,he felt himself getting weaker,hence why he's pouring all his feelings to Jin,his best friend..

"I know you're hurting a lot Tae,you know how hard have been trying for you to tell me what you feel,what is going through your head but you never let me in,...you telling me this,am highly greatful and am happy you could finally talk out,let's do something,like always Tae let's do what you want..I will support you in anyway but promise when it getting difficult you will change your plan"

"I promise hyung,I will back down when things go south"

.......

Jungkook couldn't wait to leave his office,he wanted to see the model badly,wanted to know how he was doing...

But work wouldn't let him,he just came back from a meeting and still has some emails to attend to,if it wasn't important he would have left it for the next day and to top it all his mother wanted him home...

She stopped by his office the other day,it was unlike her,his first word to her was,"what are you doing here mum",she was quite offended and he didn't make an attempt to apologize,she was his mother but never act like one...

Ignoring him she greeted him with a robotic smile,asking how he was and work..he answered simply and waited for her to say what  brought her but surprisingly she said nothing instead invited him home for dinner...saying they miss him..

Dinner,he knows it wasn't just a normal dinner but he would go because of his dad..he wasn't like his mom at all..

At 6:00pm he was done,he packed his things and made his way straight to his family house..

He planned not to spend more than an hour there because he has other place to go to...

******

Note: sorry for the delay,am busy with stuffs but I promise my next update won't take this long..I hope you understand..

THANKS ALOT...
SARANGHAE..
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜