CHAPTER 11

Just like jungkook expected,the couples where pleased with the design,they looked forward to having it...

Even the designers couldn't stop talking about the design taehyung sketch..non of them could come up with that...

"What could we have done without you taehyung,none of us could come up with something as magnificent as that"yoongi complimented..

"My brain stopped working really,thanks for saving us"namjoon added...

"It nothing,it something you could do,it just didn't come to your mind,your brain was stressed"taehyung replied...

"No,even if it wasn't stress I don't think I could come up with something like that "..

Taehyung chuckled.. "enough with the praising hyung,am flattered"

"Jungkook is going to throw a party on saturday,mostly for you who made the contract a success"...

"Why are you all taking this serious,it just a sketch"..

"It normal,that is how it is done here,whenever we get an order and one of our workers succeed in making it a victory,we celebrate together and specially for the one responsible for the job Weldon"....

"Hmm I will try to convince the ceo to make the party general,I don't want to be pointed out".

"Convince the ceo,how"...

"Talk,I will talk to him minie"...

"Where is Jae"...yoongi asked

"He wanted to eat lunch with jungkook so he is there"...

"The love between those two is amazing,like a father and son relationship"...hoseok outed..

Taehyung stiffened hearing that,Jae is his son,no one else,his alone...

Sensing the change in his best friend,jimin decides to change the topic...

"I need to go shopping,who is in"....

"Count me in"hoseok replies

"Me too" and that is how they all agreed to go shopping for the upcoming company party...

............

"She disappeared forever"...

Jungkook read...

"I dont like bad ending,it sad"..Jae said with a pout on his lips...

"Hmm me too,it too sad,why would she disappear"

"Sad sad story,I don't like it"Jae whined...

"Huh wait,there is a chapter left"jungkook said immediately,not wanting to see the little boy sad..

"Really"..

"Yes,let me read it out"...

"Hmm Hmm"jungkook cleared his throat...

He didn't know where to start,truth be told the ending of the book was sad but he wants to end the book in a happy note,if not Jae would be moody through out the day...

"One month later,the prince was in the garden watering his flower when something appeared in front of him"...jungkook stopped wanting to make it interesting.

"Guess what appeared in front of the prince"..

"Hmm,a strawberry"

Jungkook laughed at that

"No cutie,try again"

Getting excited the little boy tried again

"His cat"