CHAPTER 4

"Hello"...

"Are you still on bed,did I wake you"..

"Yes hyung"..

"Oh,sorry,thought you would be out of bed"..

"It OK,it good you woke me up"...

"What time is the meeting"..

"10am,why did you ask"...

"Nothing,just wanted knowing"..

"OK,if you say so"...

"Taehyung?"...

"Yes"...

"The meeting today...em,will you be OK"...there was hesitance in his voice...

Taehyung chuckled...

"Hyung,we talked about this already,am fine,there is nothing to worry about,it just a meeting..

"Are you sure"..

"Hyung!"...

"OK OK,sorry,best of luck anyways"...

"Thanks"...

"Talk to you later bye"...

"OK,bye"...

Taehyung woke up to the sound of his phone ringing,he was thankful because If it wasn't for the phone,he would have got up late from bed....

He found himself not able to sleep last night,he kept thinking and thinking,by the time he doze off it was already late,something around 4am...

After the phone call,he immediately got up,arranged his bed,fished out his clothes for the day then entered his big size bathroom....he took out his tooth brush,kept a small quantity of paste on it while staring at himself in the mirror in front of him....he moved closer to get a clearer view of himself,checking for dark circles since he couldn't sleep last night but thank his stars as he found nothing...

He brushed his teeth,did his usual morning routine then took his bath...when he was done,he dried his hair,wore a simple house wear, as he still have some things to take care of....

Jimin was a slow dresser,so he went to his apartment to wake him up,made sure he was in the bathroom before he left...by the time he finish,he would have finish making breakfast and dressing jae up...getting into the apartment was easy,since both know each others apartment password...

Taehyung settled with a simple tea and bread,making hot choco for jae..they were used to eating lightly
...he set them down on the table and just in time,he heard little foot step coming his way,knowing fully well who it was,he turned around smiling widely....

"Hey prince,you are awake"...

"Hmm,he answered,nodding his head cutely....

"Goo morning"...

"Good morning baby,did you sleep well"taehyung asked,lifting him up into his arms...

Again he nodded,wrapping his small hands around his appa's neck,resting his head on his shoulders...

"Let's clean you up,then eat breakfast fast OK"....

"OK"...

He took his son back to his room,brushed his teeth,took his bath,moisturized both his body and dried hair,dressed him up then took him back to the dinning area....

He set him down on one of the seats..he poured him little quantity of hot choco and 2 slice of bread,with mayonnaise beside in case he needs it..

"I really don't know what I would have done without you tae"jimin said coming into view,joining them on the dinning table...