CHAPTER 21

Jungkook felt weak,really weak..he couldn't do anything,the pain he was feeling was extreme...the room was suffocating..

He wished he had little strength,just a little so he would through her off his body but he couldn't,he just lay down there weak and doing nothing..

Her touch was supposed to help,it was supposed to reduce the pain instead it increasing it....she dared to undo his first two buttons,whispering sweet nothings seductively in his ear and even dared to kiss him..thankfully he was able to push his face away from her,showing signs of not wanting to be with her..

"Still trying to resist jungkook" she still had the gust to say...

He wanted to tell her off,push her and even land a slap on her face for making him like this but he couldn't...what kind of drug did she use on him..he was sure it purpose was to raise his dick then make him weak...should have saw it coming..

He prayed to God for help,he should have been rescued by now,what was going on...he had no idea...he couldn't take it any longer,it was tiring...

finally his prayer got answered...the door to his sitting room got opened..

"What the hell are you doing"...the person who just got in said...the sight in front of him was devastating...it wasn't something he expected at all...he had thought of many scenarios of what could have happen to the ceo because he sounded weak on phone and his voice held urgency...not long he text his address and here he was...

"And who do you think you are to barge in here like that"..

Jungkook breath a sign of relief as his so called wife got off him,she was full of rage and staring dagger at his savior..

"Your nightmare"...the person said not even sparing the woman a glance,he ran towards the ravenette...

"Hey kook,am here,let's go"...

"Who do you think you re,taking my husband"...

"Your husband"...the male chuckled bitterly... "did I hear you say your husband"

"Yes,so get out"...she said trying to reach for jungkook"..

"Don't..don't you dare touch him,you have no right or else I send up the policemen I came with"...

"Police?"she scoffed

"because I was having a fun time with my husband,that ridiculous,you should be the one behind bars not me"...she fired back in rage..

"Trying to rape the man you call your husband is having fun?,what do you think would be their thought when they see him like this hun...you will be sentenced for life,if you want that try to stop me"...

Turning his back on her he tried to help jungkook up but found out he was too weak..she really did him bad..

He felt his heart shattered...the man he loves was a mess in front of him and that's because of a woman...he wanted slapping her..that moment he wanted strangling her for trying to force herself on the man he so dearly love but he let her be...he wouldn't touch her because he respect women...

he thank his stars he was near..what if he was far away,would he have called someone else for help or would he have let the worst happen?...he shook his head hating the thought...

"Kook,can you hear me"...

"Tae"...he called weakly...

"I will take you out of here but you have to help me,try and be strong for me,help me so I can take you to the car down...

The ravenette only hummed....taehyung helped him up,placed his hand on his neck so he was holding his waist..he walked him out of the room thinking the brunette would stop him but seems the words he said last stopped her...

Soon enough they were at the place he parked his car...he made jungkook lay on the back seat while he drove to his home straight...he had no where to take the ravenette...

When they got home,he helped him out of the car and to his room....he let the ravenette lay on the bed while he went to prepare a cold bath...he thought it would help calm him...

Taehyung didn't let the CEO's exposed chest baffled him,he didn't let the thought of feeling his hard chest get to him...he didn't let the feelings of kissing the ravenette disturb him and finally didn't let the urge to help him with the burge down his pant suffocate him...

He was trying really hard not to touch the ravenette inappropriately...the ceo laying presently on his bed was a hot mess..he was breathing unsteady,sweat dripping down his forehead..his two button chest unbutton revealing his hard chest and on top of it all the godly sight under his trouser belt...

He knew he shouldn't be thinking of this but there's no way he could help it...the ravenette is going through what he shouldn't,he just wanted to help...

"Kook,I prepared a cold bath,it'll help"... he got no reply so he tried to lift the Ceo up ...with great difficulties he succeeded...

He led him to the bathroom then help him into the bathtub with his clothes on...he watch him stayed there for some minutes before he went to check his son who had already slept before jungkook called him...he was sound asleep...

"Thank you Tae"... he heard the ravenette say immediately he got into the bathroom...

"How are you feeling now".. he asked instead,he was glad the ravenette was getting better...he though he had to make him cum..

"A bit better"...

Guess what he needed was the cold bath..his throbbing dick got better,his vision too but was still a little weak...

"There,a cloth you can change into,change and come out...can you?"... the model asked concern pointing at the cloth he kept for the ravenette to change into..

"Yeah"was the simple reply he got...he understand the ravenette...he wasn't in a state to laugh and joke...no one would after what happened...

So he left and also took his bath in the guest room..he wore his pajamas then left for his room...why didn't he take jungkook to the guest room?...because he wants the other in his room..he need to take care of him...he has to be close...

He met the other laying at a side of his bed,he closed his door gently then joined him on the other side...he look more ok...the sweat long gone and the pajamas fitting him perfectly since it was xxlarge...

"Tae"...after a long silence the ravenette called...

"Hmmm"

"Can we cuddle,I think I will sleep better cuddling you"...his voice was low,as if scared asking..

"Of course come"...even if the ravenette did not ask,he would do it,because he knows he need it...

He made the ravenette lay his head on his chest,making him feel secured...

"Sleep well kook"...he whispered

And the ceo only nod his head..

"Goodnight"....he wished...

........

Note: it was hard coming up with this chapter really...Hope you like it and hope your minds are at rest that Mrs didn't succeed...

Talking of Mrs jeon,am going to make some changes to an unknown character...initially I wanted her character to be pure and simple but while writing this I needed to make her character a little bitchy...Lisa happens to be one of the female Kpop artist I admire so I don't want her being the bitchy Mrs jeon so I will change it to a madeup character.....

THANKS ALOT...
BORAHAE....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜