18. Training

"Me?" Wanda drops her arm. "I was going to ask Nat, but she has left." Still standing at the same spot. "So, I am your second choice?" Wanda gives me a look. You know you have to choose your words well; you can't afford to make her angry. "I mean if you ask anyone here, they know that Nat is the better fighter, and you are the better witch. If they have problem with their powers, they'll come and find you." You try to make her feel better.

"I'm just kidding. I also know that Nat is the better fighter." She puts down her stuff kisses you.

"Another good thing about getting back this body is that I can kiss you more easily. You used to be so tall for my reach." Wanda laughs at your flirtatious attempt.

"Where do you want to start?"

"I don't know. I'll follow you. You're the teacher." Wanda teaches you some basic defensive and offensive movements. You manage to catch on to stuff quickly. Seeing how you are learning the ropes so quickly, Wanda decides to battle it out.

You are having trouble maintaining on level with Wanda, you get tackled and thrown over many times. In your defence, you just started learning, and you are doing good for a beginner. You mainly focus on defending, trying to avoid getting punched. However, Wanda, with more experience, is way better than you. You try to defend her attacks, but you can't move your arms fast enough to block.

"Oh my god. I thought you were able to block that. Sorry." She says as you fall to the ground. "Okay. This is enough. (pant) I am way too tired for this already. (pant)" You face the ceiling with your body in star shape. "Are you hurt anywhere?" Wanda comes and lies next to you. "Nope but I think pain is going to kick in later." You're not going to lie, getting tossed around is not fun.

"Come on, let's go. The others still need to use this room." Wanda holds out her hand and tries to pull you up. "Fine..." You whine.

You are walking to your room when you see Steve walking out from it. "Oh, you're here. I was just about to get Nat to find you. We are having a meeting. Can you please get Wanda too?" "Okay. We'll be down in a sec."

You go to have a quick shower and inform Wanda to come to the meeting with you. Everyone is already there when you reach.

"We are heading for another Hydra's base this time." Steve points out. "This time is different from the previous mission. We are clearing a prison. We don't know what kind of resistance to expect, so we have to proceed carefully."

"When are we heading out?" Bucky clearly very eager to get into a fight. "In an hour."