chapter 1

Author - In previous chapter vidya is pregnant. And it's her dream come true moment. Here is the continuation.

Vidya - I'm so happy varun. Everything is perfect now, I wish this moment lasts like this.

Varun - of course mam, let's take a selfie. We clicked our first trio photo in presence of moon light.

Now let's go inside vidya it is becoming cold.

She made a cute puppy face , please husband, please stay few minutes here like this.

Vidya listen to me it's already too cold and you have a habit of running nose.

Ok just five more minutes ok. Her face lighten up.

Later we went to our room, where I hugged her tightly and kissed her belly.

I love you both...

Vidya - Mr. Varun, after this baby don't you dare to ignore me..

Varun - someone is jealous. You are always my first love and I kissed her forehead.

Vidya - he holded me like a baby. And hugged me tightly like I'm a child trying to escape.

Later I slept. When I wake up he is not in the bed. I tried to get up.

He came to me, where are you going.

We're I will go, washroom varun.

Varun - wait, I will take.

Vidya - I'm not a patient, I'm pregnant.

Varun - I don't want to listen anything. Now come.

After completing she is again moving. Now where.

Vidya - he now become over protective husband.

I'm going for breakfast varun.

Varun - no need I will bring.

Vidya - he brought me tiffin and coffee. But after my breakfast I throwed up everything.

Varun is worried about me and later I saw I vomited in his hands.

He didn't utter any word and cleaned his hands and later he cleaned me too.

Tears started falling down.. I'm sorry varun, I didn't mean to do that.

Varun- it's ok, did I said anything to you. Then why are you apologizing. And it is common to throw up food. And I kissed her.

Now take some rest, see how pale you are looking. Later we can go to doctor, ok.

Vidya - I nodded and slept.

Varun - I'm seeing my files. And abhi and dad came to see her.

Mr. Aurora - where is she.

Varun - she is sleeping, she throwing up.
And abhi as aarthi also pregnant. Why can't you guys shift here.

Abhi - it won't be appropriate to shift like that. You already helping me a lot.

Varun - I'm saying for your sister sake only. She will be happy , if you shifted here. Please consider it.

Abhi - what I'm seeing Mr. Varun Agarwal is requesting. My sister changed you a lot.

Varun - I agree with that she changed me a lot. And for her happiness I can do anything.

Vidya - what's going on

Varun - when I turned she is coming down. How many times I need to say to you. If you need anything ask me.

Vidya - he raised his voice, but I can sense his concern.

He catched me. Later we sat on sofa. Varun I understand your concern. But I can't stay whole day in that room right. I need to move and I'm first month pregnant.

Varun - but

Abhi - I can feel your concern, but she is also right varun. She can't stay like this.

And vidya listen to your husband also. And you have a surprise we are shifting to your house.

Her face lighten up. And it's your husband credit madam.

Varun - now go and get ready. We need to go to hospital..

Hiii, I hope you guys all are fine. And please read the book and do like if you liked the chapter, and do comment your thoughts... Have a nice day 😊