chapter 15

Arpitha -  I woke up in a severe pain. And I'm thirsty. I looked at my feet but they are in blood.

Mr. Varun I won't leave you and your wife. Whatever sufferings you are giving. Vidya will suffer double. This is my promise.

Author - but in reality varun just warned her, but never said to torture her. Because he knows if vidya comes to know this, that he said someone to torture any person, she will not tolerate.

She is the kind of person who thinks God will see their deeds and he will punish.

But arpitha is torturing because of her behavior and varun mom bribed the cops.

Because she have the fear that she will be caught, and created a scene and made arpitha to think, these all things are done by varun.

Arpitha -  finally guard enterd my cell. Mam please I need water. Please I beg you.

Guard - jailer is calling you. And here take this water.

She is drinking like, she didn't have it for years. And I observed she written everywhere I hate vidya.

Who is this vidya?  She stopped drinking.

Arpitha - she is the reason, I lost my love. She is the reason I'm in the jail. I will make her suffer, the way I'm suffering.

Guard - enough now get up jailer is calling. Her feet is not moving. I grabbed her shoulder.

Jailer - how are you feeling. Do you want some more, or is it enough. I really enjoyed while beating the shit out of you.

And your punishment is not over. Clean all the toilets and wash your self and come to me.

If I'm in the good mood, may be i will allow you to rest. Or else you will get another round of beating. This time no sticks, I will use my belt.

Now move and get your things and start cleaning. And one more thing if I ever saw you fight with anyone or raise your voice.

I will make sure you will never dare to raise it.

Now leave.

Arpitha - I gritted my teeth. This is all because of vidya. You are enjoying while sleeping with my love and I'm suffering here.

I promise you vidya, you will get same humiliation which I got.

I started cleaning. This is really dirty. It's been two hours. Later I went to jailer, and she said me to go.

I slept immediately because I'm too tired.

  Gaurd-It's been four months for her in the prison and her body became punching bag for the jailer.

When ever she get angry. She order to bring her to her and hit her until she came to the normal state.

Sometimes I felt pity about her. Sometimes I will get angry for what she did.

Now everywhere in her body there is belt strokes.

But what makes me wonder is she is still in that determination to destroy them.

But I don't know for how long her determination will stand. Because jailer is daily beating and punching her.