chapter 7

Vidya - I'm still scared of the dream. I know he won't change to his back form. I can't take that again.

I still remember how much it hurts. I'm in pain for so many days.

Varun - she is behaving different. What happened to her. She is looking too scared.

And why she asked me that weather I would hurt her.

Is she thinking I will again hurt her ?

I need to discuss it with her at night.

Vidya - later I'm playing with my princess. She is soo cute.

Aarthi - vidya, are you alright. Do you want to talk.

Vidya - no nothing, why what happened.

Aarthi - I observed you morning. When varun kissed your forehead, you just faked the smile and I can see concern in your eyes.

You know you can share anything with me.

Did something happened between you both. Did he hurt you again?

Vidya - I smiled, no aarthi nothing happened between us. He is very sweet.
He changed aarthi. Just I'm concern about my baby.

I want to give everything to this champ. I didn't see the face but I love my champ unconditionally. I'm scared if someone hurts this little one.

It's my dream come true aarthi. Doctors said my uterus is too week to conceive, but miracle happened. I'm soon going to be mom.

I'm soo happy and I'm scared too. But I can't say this to varun.

How can I see him in tension. I love varun so much that I can't see him in pain. For that if I want to take that pain I will happily take that.

You know aarthi, yesterday I got one worse nightmare. I saw his face he is soo worried.

Aarthi - come here. I hugged her. You know right ,you are like my sister.

Your love is pure vidya. Nothing will happen. Relax and do meditate.

Varun - I want to surprise her. I went to flower shop.

I wrote a letter for her.

My dearest wife. I love you so much that I can't deny anything you say.

No one can replace you in my life. You are the love of my life.

Darling I will never let you go. You probably don't know I cannot stay away from you. I go crazy if you don't talk to me.

Every time when I raise voice I curse myself for doing that.

I love your smile. The way your eyes light up seeing me makes me I'm the king of the world.

I met some women in my life. But no one was able to change my world as you did.

You stole my heart and please never return it back. It is where it supposed to be.

I love you so much vidya

From your husband.

I put the letter in the bouquet.

When I reached home she is sitting near garden.

I closed her eyes from back.

Varun I know it you. I can feel it now.

Vidya - he handed the bouquet. This is beautiful husband and wait what is it a letter.

I started reading it. Tears roll down and I hugged and kissed him.

He wiped my tears. I can't see you in pain vidya.

Varun - I saw your face at morning you look too scared.

Now come inside. It is getting cold.

Hello, hope you guys like it. Do hit the like button and comment. Have a beautiful day. Bye...