chapter 20

Varun  i went to downstairs. There is a serious environment. Vidya, slowly came down. I saw her eyes. She didnt slept. She is crying since night. Her eyes were swollen.

For a second i thought to hug her. But no.

Vidya i sat on the chair. I desparately want to talk to him. But he is ignoring me. Maid served the tiffine. Sruti passed a witty commemt.

Sruti  :why are you serving. Here give it to her. Your madam. She is a maid in my house. She is a bitch. She trapped your boss. She is like a roadside prostitute.

Varun-   i am about to slap her. But a tight slap landed on her face. I am shocked. Vidya slapped. She slapped someone. I am smiling. Thats my girl.

Vidya - enough is enough. Shut your bloody mouth. Or i can do anything to shut that.

Varun- sruti is about to say something. Another thight slap landed on her face. Wow what happened to my wife.

Vidya- dont you dare to open your mouth. How dare you to speak like that. I brought you to home, remember. This is my house and he is my husband.

If i said now to get out, you have no place to live and you will be back to begging. So be in your limits. And dont you dare to pass orders.

Sruti-   dad, why are you not speaking anything. She is talking that much.

Varun-  i know he is scared of me. Because he saw my another nature too. Scary one. Which vidya didnt see. And she dont know anything of that. How i will get my things done.

Her father knows. He didnt come here willingly. I made it. But abhi too dont know. If i love someone i will do anything for them. But if someone tried to hurt my people. I will show them hell.

I destroyed his company. So i put the deal. If he want to save his company. He need to retire and write half of his shares to vidya and remaining to abhi. And he need to obeyed and be a good dad to vidya.

I want to see his true nature, weather he is still pretending or not. So i allowed sruti to live in my house.

He showed his colors. He again back to his form. He beated my wife.

When i saw scars on that moment i want to break his hands and want to show his place. But she need to take a stand. So i know her week spot. Me and ayush.

She is scared, that i will no longer talk and i wont allow ayush to talk.

So she took the stand .....

I cleared my mind.. And looking at her dad.

Sruti -  dad what are you looking into varun eyes. Talk to her. She is. Insulting me.

He got up and about to speak.

Vidya- dad, you said everything you want to say. Enough. Dont talk. If you want to support her, please leave this house. I dont want this drama anymore.

I called a maid. Please pack the bags.

What are you looking, go and do it.

Maid - yes mam

Varun- now her dad is pleading. Please forgive us. But she is not responding. Even abhi took her side.

Vidya- please leave now.