chapter 11

Varun - to my surprise she accepted the offer. It's been two months she joined, and it's been 3 months since that incident happened.

Now she is busy with her work. It's a perfect distraction from her thoughts. And her designs are spectacular and sale is increased since she joined.

Her face is like a innocent baby while sleeping. And I love to look at her like that while she slept. And I kissed her palm and about to get up. She holded my hand and pulled closer.

And hugged me tightly and slept on my lap. She is mumbling, stay some more time varun.

I kissed her forehead and her beautiful hair is disturbing her. So I locked her hair back.

Later I gently placed her head on the pillow. And I went to bath.

Vidya - varun, what is the time. I said in my sleepy voice.

Varun - it's 9.00 .with that she wake up.

Vidya - varun, why didn't you wake me up. It's too late. I need to go.

Varun - you are soo tired vidya. Your body needs some rest. You can take leave one day. Nothing will happen.

Vidya - no varun there is a lot of work piled up. I need to go.

I went to bath. While drying my hair  he hugged me tightly.

Varun - see how busy my wife became. She don't have time for her husband.

Vidya - haha nice joke. Now leave me I'm already late.

I went straight to office.

Assistant - mam they said to change this design. They want unique one and they need to be done in an two hours.

Vidya - how can it  be possible. And they are remaining orders also right, to deliver today.

Assistant - yes mam and this client is soo annoying.

Vidya - we must not say like this. Can you please call them. If they want special then I need to know their preferences.

Assistant - OK mam I will inform them.

Vidya - I'm doing my other works. Finally this design is completed and they showed the final output. It is beautiful.

Assistant - mam, morning you said to call, that client has arrived mam.

Vidya - please let them in. He came in. I greeted him. But I don't know he ignored it.

Sir, can you please say what type of design your wife likes. He started saying and I designed according to his preferences.

Sir, this is the design. If you finalize it I will finish and I will deliver it for evening.

Later at evening I called him for taking his necklace and bill payment.

Client -  what is this

Clientwhat is this. This is the worst thing I have ever seen. If you don't know how to work, then just go and sit in your home.

I don't know how they can hire someone
like you.

Vidya - sir, but I designed what you said. If you don't like this one, I can make another one.

Assistant - yes sir, this is the design that you ordered.

Varun - I don't know what my wife is doing. She is not even picking my phone. Indeed she became very busy. Very few members know she is my wife. And she likes that way.

And she warned me not to say that I'm her husband in her workplace.

According to her, that will change and she needs her own identity, not the identity of his husband.

I love that point about her. She is my one unique piece.

I don't have any meetings in this afternoon. Why can't I surprise her by taking to dinner.

Its7.00pm so I went straight to showroom. And someone is shouting at someone.

Vidya - sir, please listen to me. Calm down. sir you can see this. This is the design you finalized.

Client - shut up you low class idiot. And stop lying. You don't know me and my network. I can make you beg. Remember that.

Varun - stop it, how dare you to speak like that with my wife.

Vidya - by seeing varun, that person started shaking. And started pleading.

Client - sir, good evening sir, what are you doing here sir. I just came here to buy necklace. But you know right sir, these type of low class ladies are not worth it.

And I don't know sir where is your wife. Is Madam is coming back.

Vidya - varun is about to slap him and I went to him and pulled his hand. Varun please control. Please for my sake.

Varun - vidya, how can you tolerate like this idiot. He is insulting you. If you leave me I will rip his tongue.

vidya - please, listen to me. And I pulled him to waiting area. Please look at me. I know you. I know you will react like this. That's why I didn't lift the phone. I can handle him. You please sit.

And I went to client. Sir, I'm giving you respect because you are client. It doesn't mean you can talk anything just because I'm listening. And what you said before low class.

And I don't what is meant by low class and high class. But I know how to behave with people.

And please remember I hope you know that person right. He is my husband. Next time I can't stop him. If you behaved like this.

You can imagine yourself. What would have happened if I didn't stopped him.

And for your kind information. We record the client information. If you have any doubts, please look at yourself. You only finalized this one. So please cooperate with us.

Thank you....

All are in shock. Shit now they know I'm his wife.

That client silently left the place while taking his necklace.