chapter 3

Vidya - when I wake up, he is smiling. I pecked his cheek. And he pulled me closer.

Enough varun, don't you want to go to office.

Varun - hmm no I don't want to. I want to sit like this whole day. And I wrapped my hands around her waist.

Vidya - enough romance husband, now get up.

Varun - OK at least we bath together. She is rolling eyes. Now come on.

We both stood near shower. And I leaned on her and hugged. She turned towards me and wrapped her hands around my neck.

And at that moment I started kissing her deeply. You are so beautiful and you are soo hot when you are naked.

Stop it varun. What are you blushing. Later I pulled her from shower gently wrapped the towel around her body.

Which one you will wear.

That shirt. I grabbed the shirt and gave it to her.

Why are you staring.

Vidya - nothing just like that. Hmm I took the hair dryer. But he grabbed it from my hand.

What are you doing varun, give it to me.

Varun - you turn around. I will dry your hair. Hmm now turn.

Vidya - you are very cute my husband and I kissed him.

Varun - we went down. Good morning abhi, where is aarthi and dad.

Abhi - they went for a walk. They will come.

Vidya - see, from tomorrow I will also go with them.

He raised his head from newspaper.

Vidya, no means no. Don't argue.

I looked down.

Abhi - he is saying for your sake only. What doctor said to you, to take rest.

Vidya - varun pulled me closer. Listen to me I'm not restricting you. You can do anything. But be careful and take care.

Varun -  OK now eat breakfast. Meanwhile dad and aarthi also arrived. They saw me feeding her tiffin.

Aarthi pulled abhi ear, look learn something from him.

Abhi - ha now leave my ear na. If you want I will also feed you.

Vidya - we all laughed at that moment.

After he gave my medicine and left to office. With that abhi also went to office.

Dad I need something to do. I can't sit like this. I'm bored.

We started planting trees. It is fun. Later we three sat together.

Dad - how much have been changed since past years. My family betrayed me and you supported me. She hugged me I love you dad.

Maid came and gave me a juice. Mam sir said to give something at every two hours.

Vidya - OK I will drink. I took the glass. And please bring another glass of juice to my sister also.

Ok mam..

Later I took some rest. Because I feel fatigue.

I don't know I slept for these many hours. When I checked my phone, they are two missed calls from varun.

Oh my God he will panic. I called immediately. Hello varun, I'm sorry I didn't saw the phone. I slept.

Varun - it's ok don't panic. I called dad. He said that you are sleeping. Did you ate lunch.

Hmm there is a pause. Vidya, are you there.

Vidya - ha yes I ate.

Varun - I know you didn't ate lunch. You just slept. Now go and eat and take medicine.

Vidya - I went to dining area and I completed my lunch and took my medicine.

My little baby is now four months. I'm searching for names. I want to spend my entire time with my little champ.

I love you baby, mumma is waiting for you.
I'm searching baby clothes on internet.

But suddenly a pain raised. Dad I shouted.

Dad - what happened vidya. I don't know it's painful. And immediately I called the doctor.

She came and checked.

Doctor - I gave injection to her. She will sleep now. I said to varun to take care of her.

Dad-Why what happened to her doctor. 

Doctor -She is too week to carry a baby. And she needs complete bed rest. And she can't move like that. Did he said to her.

Dad - now I understand why he saying these many times.

Ok doctor. It won't happen again.

Doctor - bring her next month to clinic.

Later doctor left.

Vidya - when I wake up it's almost night it's 6.pm

Down someone is shouting. I went slowly.
Dad what happened. Shut your mouth. Can't you understand, why did you came down.

I can't understand what's happening. Doctor said you need bed rest. But no you want to do what ever you want.

Suddenly varun voice silenced every one.

What happened?

Abhi narrated everything.

His anger went to peaks. And without saying anything he just left the room and went to upstairs.

Immediately I went to him. Varun listen to me. I never do anything that hurts my little champ.

Please stop...

Varun - leave me alone vidya. With that I closed the door.

But I can't see her cry. I lifted her in my arms and cleared her tears.

Now stop crying. And hugged her. Promise me you never do like that again.

Vidya - promise.

Varun - that's my good girl. I said to maid to bring dinner to my room.

Now eat this...

Ok now I understand you are very much bored in house. Tomorrow we are going to beach ok.

Finally she smiled.

Hello, thank you for reading patiently. And you came this further right. If you liked this chapter do hit the like button and do comment... It can be anything.
🙂