chapter 8

Varun - she is becoming very weak. What ever she is eating she is throwing out.

It's her eighth month of pregnancy. All are worried about her.

I contacted doctor. She said may be take her somewhere to relax. Don't always say to stay on same place.

When I reached office I got a call from my closest circle. I know that aunt from childhood.

I can't deny the invitation. And with that she added bring your wife also varun.

I will think about that. With that I cut the call.

I informed vidya, weather she want to attend or not. She agreed.

Vidya - I don't like large crowds. But since it is varun close circle, so I need to go. He doesn't force me to do anything.

Before he arrives I wore a white Saree and I applied light makeup.

Varun - wow now I don't want to go to party. My wife is soo beautiful that I want to do some other stuff with her.

Vidya - varun, please go and shower. I pushed him to shower.

My husband you are looking very handsome.

Varun - haha are you flirting. My wife will listen. Then her face  will become like tomato.

Vidya - nice joke, your wife is soo nice, that's why you are at least doing all these. If it was another women she will break legs.

Varun - I'm scared now. I know about my wife. And I'm not anymore available Madam, since I'm married to this beautiful lady standing in front of me. With that I showed the reflection on the mirror.

She blushed. Now move.

When we reached aunt greeted us and touched vidya baby bump.

Which month.  She replied 8

The party is at third floor. When we reached she looks some what pale.

Vidya  are you ok.

Vidya - ha yes I'm fine. I need some water varun.

Varun - OK sit here I will bring.

Vidya - suddenly I didn't observed from back his mom and dad and arpitha arrived.

Arpitha - look at this slut aunty, how she made your son like her puppy.

Varun mom- yes dear, she is the reason, my son pushed me out from house. Don't you have any shame.

Wait you are pregnant right. Is that really with my son or with that driver.

You know arpitha  she is such a who're  she slept with my driver.

Varun - enough, don't you dare to speak another word from your dirty mouth. I pulled another chair. Vidya calm down.

Drink water. She took the glass.

Ok now we can talk. This madam what Ms. Arpitha you are talking about my wife.

You said she is a slut. I hope you know right who forced me to sleep with you after my wife left the house because of you.

Don't you know I'm a married man. Then you get my point who is slut.

And another thing she is my wife. So it's my responsibility to do. I don't understand why you are so much jealous of seeing us happy.

And coming to this great lady who said I pushed her out because I listened to the vidya word's. I never want to stay with you.

But look at her, she convinced me. But you proved that you are not deserved it.

And about that driver, remember you are supposed to go to jail. But again she stopped me.

So before speaking something, think twice.

All are staring at us. They just brushed off from the place.

I holded her tightly.

Vidya -  varun I don't know why I'm feeling hungry.

Varun - because Madam you didn't ate properly afternoon.

Vidya - varun stop. I don't want to eat. If I ate something I will again throw up.

He gently smiled, is this anything new for you to throw up on my hands.

Varun - now it became a habit for you to throw up on me.

Vidya - but that is in our room. Look at here so many are there.

Varun - leave them. I don't care. My sister came and interrupted me.

Anu - I hugged her. I'm impressed brother you changed completely. Now you stay with her I will bring.

Vidya - I smiled at her and took the plate. The food is good. Someone called varun.

Varun - I will come stay here only. She nodded.

Later anu also left.she is eating slowly.

Someone gave her mango juice. She just stood up.

Vidya - why this mango juice is tasting something different. And I don't know why my head is spinning. My vision is blurry. Where is he.

And I think light's are off. All are dancing.
Someone grabbed my hand.

I stood at the edge of the railing. Where is he.

I can see someone in red dress approaching me.

Darling, is your head spinning.

Varun - what happened to this power. And where is vidya. Shit, I need to go to her. She will be scared. Suddenly a loud voice catched my attention.

And power came.

I shouted vidya. I immediately ran down.

She is in the pool of blood. The blood is oozing out from vagina and from her head.

I holded her in my hands. Vidya please, please stay. Tears are not stopping.

I immediately took her to hospital. I admitted and called dad and abhi.

They reached hospital. I said everything.

In the first time I prayed to God. Please please don't harm them. I want both.

Nurse - where is her husband?

Varun - yes I'm her husband. Sir doctor want to talk to you.

Doctor - Mr. Varun her bleeding is not stopping and one more sad news we can save only one person.

Child or your wife decide.

All are in shock.

Abhi - varun is about to collapse. I catched him.

Varun - how can I choose between them doctor. What are you talking. I shouted at her.

Doctor - I can understand your situation varun. But if you didn't say fast both will die.  And she can't conceive anymore.

Varun - it is the most hardest and painful decision  I have ever take.