Chapter 25

Varun-
Vidya, where are you. I love you wifey.

Arpitha - what the hell varun. Wake up. What are you talking.

Varun - vidya, what do you want. Are you hungry .

Arpitha - what the hell varun. Who is vidya. I'm your girlfriend.

Varun - what the hell I said. Have I said vidya. I don't know arpitha I just have a dream that she is caressing my hair while I'm sleeping on her lap. And ayush came meanwhile sitting on me.

I don't know what happened to me. Lot of questions are running in my mind. Do I know vidya. Who is Ayush.
How are they relate to me. Why I'm feeling we have a connection.

Arpitha - stop it varun. Enough is enough. You are talking rubbish
Vidya that bitch fucked someone else and had a baby. How can you say that bloody child is in your dreams and in this bed

Varun - she strummed off from the room. But I'm still thinking about vidya. It felt so. Real and caring.

And I don't know why when ever I saw her eyes I can feel love and pain.

Where is my phone.
Suddenly some photos appeared. What the hell. Vidya. Why we both are this intimate. She is wearing my shirt.

I can't believe this.

My head is spinning again. I need rest.

Next day ...........

Arpitha - varun your health is not well. Why you want to go to office

Varun- it's important I need to be there. And all the share partners also will be there
It's important .

Ok bye I kissed her forehead and left

Vidya - I know how painful to see that your husband kissing someone else and you can't do anything. Just helpless.

I need to do something but I don't know. And he mentioned the share holder meeting. I'm his partner and half of his company shares are in my name.

No deal will happen if I didn't sign

Arpitha - darling what are you thinking. Just dreaming. See he kissed me today. Tonight we will intimate. While you will just cry here .

I love your situation vidya. I'm also pity about you. But what can I do.

Today if the deal happens he will be very happy. And we can fuck whole day while celebrating.

You already know right how good varun  in bed.

Vidya - I don't care arpitha. Talk what ever you want. I need to go to office.

Arpitha - haha when did you start working .

Vidya - who said I'm working you fool. I need to go to shareholders meeting which my husband is conducting

Don't get confused darling. I'm his potential share holder with 40% of shares.

Drink this water. Don't think too much darling.

And one more thing, it's just for your information. Varun won't touch a whore

Don't gtit your teeth. Sip this water and chill.

Arpitha - how dare she. How come she have these many guts. She is just a puppet.

What the hell. How varun written 40% really.