chapter 13

Varun- she slept peacefully while hugging me. I tried to move I thought to wish her. It's her birthday. But she is snoring. And she is in that deep sleep.

I want to tease her. And I started recording. See look at this girl, when ever I started recording, she will stop snoring and when I said she won't believe it.

I kissed her forehead. Tomorrow there is a huge surprise for you vidya.

Arpitha - they are torturing me daily. They alloted me small room and when I slept a rat came to my cell. I'm scared of rats. Anyone there, please come.

There are rats here, please. I'm begging you please help.

I don't know when it turned to morning. They opened all the cells.

Someone kicked me from back. And I fight back this time. But when jailer arrived they blamed me that I started fight.

Guard - you idiot, I will teach you a lesson. You will never raise your hand. There is a new jailer arrived. She is damn strict. She will break your bones.

Arpitha - please mam please stop. I can't take this. You are beating me daily, without my mistake. I will complain.

But she dragged me to jailer. She is huge and scary.

Jailer - what happened. Why are you dragging her?

Guard - mam she is threatening, that she will make complaint.

Jailer - oh my darling, you want to make a complaint against our guard.

Arpitha - mam they are beating me un necessarily. But she took the large wooden stick and dragged me to interrogation cell.

Jailer - guard hold her tightly and tie her legs. Now see my dear. You need to learn a lesson.

Arpitha - please mam I'm sorry, I will never repeat this. Please leave me. But she started hitting my foot.

Guard - she started shouting loudly with pain. All four walls are resounding. And my new jailer is very strict. She hate challenging and warning. And this idiot challenged her ego.

I know she won't stop today. It's been two hours. Five sticks are broken. Finally she collapsed after severe beating.

And I took her to her cell. Her foot is bleeding and I know she can't stand for at least a week.

Varun - today is her birthday.

Vidya - varun, why do you wake up Soo early. Suddenly,happy birthday to you. All shouted at once. I glared at varun. And I smiled at remaining members and they said now get up birthday princess and go for bath.

Come fast.

After they left. I started hitting varun, you idiot, how can you invite like that. What happens if I'm naked or in any other position. You embarrass me varun.

Varun - my cute little fighter now stop hitting me and I kissed her. Don't I know to take care of you. Look at yourself, you are wearing my shirt.

I don't understand you have so many clothes and again you always wear mine.

Vidya - hmm that's your fault.