chapter 10

Abhi -  varun, vidya birthday is arriving. It's a good opportunity.

Varun - I already planned abhi. She is still depressed. But she is not self isolated herself.

I went to office. I'm trying to make myself busy. Because I too want distraction.

Arpitha - I went to bath but my cell mates dragged me and started punching my body like punching bag.

Hey stop it. Are you went crazy. Help please help. Later sometime the jailor came and asked what happened.

They punched me. But she ignored the fact.
But instead hitted me with her stick. Please stop it is painful.

She smirked, you deserve this. This is just sample. You dare to hitted with varun agarwal now enjoy this.

Police - it is just sample one. You will stay here ten years. We will make you suffer like you never dare to open your mouth.

Arpitha - they dragged me like I'm a dog.
Varun I won't leave you for this.

Varun - her birthday is in few weeks
I want  to see her smile again. I miss her old self soo much.

P. A - sir, you have meeting in ten minutes.

Varun - OK I will join.

P.a- sir, how is Madam. Is she ok?

Varun - yes she is fine. And I got a call from jewellery shop. And they said they need a designer, because their designer quitted the job due to some issues.

Wait I will recommend someone. Give me sometime.

And an idea striked my mind. Few days back I saw a catalogue book in her wardrobe. And I asked abhi about that. He said she used to do that in her free time.

Wow abhi these designs are impressive. And I want her to be her own self. She need to create her own identity. Not like she is varun agarwal wife.

This is a perfect thing. I called them said them designer is there. And later I called vidya.

I called her.

Vidya - Hello

Varun - it is a sad voice from other side. Vidya, I called video call. Vidya are you crying.

Please don't. Now cheer up wife. Please come to my office. Let's eat our lunch together. Now please smile. I love you.

And please don't say no. Come, now get up and go wash your face and get ready. And I want my smiling wife not this crying woman. I don't know her.

Hello miss please bring my happy smily wife. She chuckled lightly.

I went to meeting.

Vidya - ok, I need to stop crying. And I can't dwell on the past. But can I do. Whenever aarthi baby is crying. It is reminding me of mine. It hurts soo much. How can I say this to someone.

I'm not jealous but I'm angry on myself. I'm the reason my baby died. Instead I will be more happier if I died. But I can't blame varun for this. He is struggling too but he is not expressing.

I can see that in his eyes. He is just saying I don't need a baby since I'm his child. But I know what he feels. He is blaming himself.

I love you varun. I stood up and washed my face. I saw it in the mirror. It is very pale and lifeless.

And later I changed my dress and went to his office.

All are staring at me. I just went without looking. And Monica greeted me.

Monica - mam how are you. And mam please be strong. You are a good human being. Trust me everything will be alright. I know what happened is very bad. But trust me you will get what you lost.

And may please don't mind I'm just saying what I felt. Sorry mam if I said anything wrong.

Vidya - no, Monika you didn't said anything wrong. I half heartedly smiled.

Monica - and mam sir loves you soo much and you are very lucky to have a husband who loves his wife like a baby.

Vidya - I know he loves me Monika. And thank you once again. And can I go.

Monica - yes ma'am, you can but sir is in the meeting and it will complete in ten minutes. You please go and sit.

Vidya - I went inside and I saw our photograph.

There was a time we used to laugh heartfully. And this was the photograph when I'm teasing him and he looked annoyed and smiling.

A small smile appeared on my face. And suddenly he hugged me from back.

Varun - hmm finally I can see a smile on my wife face. And I kissed her cheek.

Since how long are you waiting.

Vidya - not long. And he pulled me to his lap.

Varun someone will come and this is not our room.

Varun - vidya are you blushing. Look how your cheeks turned to bright pink.

Vidya - no I'm not blushing. I'm about to get up. He again pulled and I fallen in his strong arms.

Varun - stop lying, I know my wife. And since when you are this shy. I know I saw everything. And my wife is more beautiful when she is naked. She hitted me slightly on my chest.

Vidya - shut up

Varun - don't be shy vidya. We can make it.
She rolled her eyes.

Vidya - look at my husband always dirty thoughts. And what happened today you are flirting with me.

Lunch is delivered. We ate while talking. It's been a while we talked like this.

Varun - vidya I need to say something. And I passed a letter.

Vidya - I read it. Varun are you out of your mind. How can I do this. I don't know anything. And no I can't.

Varun - don't say excuses. I know you can and I saw your designs they are beautiful. And we need a designer. Don't think your husband is giving this job  it is purely professional.

And I trust you. You can do this and you are the best. And it is for your own benefit vidya.

Please consider it. I'm waiting for your reply.

She nodded. And later she left to home.