chapter 16

Varun - its been two months, my little fellow took my wife.

Its a hectic day, when i reached home, i went to my room, they both are playing and gigling.

I cleared my throat , she said with her beautiful smile, look daddy arrived .

I went to her and layed my head on her lap.
While she started stroking my hair.

Vidya - look i have two babies now, one is playing with me and one is sleeping on my lap.

He kissed my cheek and said and you dont have any time for this baby.

I love you husband , but baby say to your daddy , that he is stinking.

Varun- what , no way

Vidya - now go , getup and do freshup. He went to bath. After 15 minutes he came out.

Meanwhile i started feeding him. I love you kiddo , i kissed him.

Later he slept. And i went to varun. He is waiting for me in dining hall.

I smiled at him.

Varun - what is the reason behind that beautiful smile?

Vidya - thank you for everything. I feel complete. I holded his hands.

Varun- lets seal this moment with a kiss. I kissed her hand.

And now madam enough of this session, now eat. I'm damn hungry..

Vidya - when did i stopped you, eat. Later i'm about to getup he lifted me in a bridal style.

Varun , put me down , some one will come.

Varun- no way , i'm holding my wife , not any women , i should feel embarass of.

She hitted me on my chest.

Vidya - dont you dare to think husband. Now my team is strong. Me and my kiddo will kick you.

Varun- now i am scared. We both smiled..

Suddenly dad came. I put her down. He is in worry.

What happened dad, is everything alright.

Is both aarthi and abhi alright, vidya asked in a panic.

Dad- they both are good. But i need to talk something else.

They both nodded to continue...

Yesterday , i saw sruti. She is looking pathetic. She blamed me for abandining her without a penny.

But thats true. I love my children , no matter what they did. I cant leave sruti like that.

And i know its too much for you. But please help me. Please provide her shelter.

I beg you....

Varun- i'm in state of shock. What dad is asking. That sruti who tortured my wife mentally and physically for years. How can she stay here.

I looked at vidya, for the first time she is not speaking anything. She is looking at me.

Suddenly dad holded our both hands and started pleading.

I said lets discuss with abhi and aarthi too.

Vidya called them and they asked in a worry. Did something happened. I said them to come to dining area.

And we explained everything.

Abhi- afterall she is my sister. But how can i forget how many years she tortured my vidya.

Dad we can arrange something for her elsewhere, but not here.

Dad- if thats your decision i cant leave my daughter in that state. I will stay with her.

Finally aarthi spoked, give her a second chance, if she didnt changed then varun its your decision to what to do..