chapter 9

Varun - with most difficulty I choose vidya. Save vidya doctor.

She left the room. After few hours doctor said she wake up.

Vidya - varun say what happened. Why are you crying. Then I touched my stomach.

I shouted, abhi catched me. Vidya calm down please.

What, calm down. How can you say that.

Abhi - there is no choice vidya. Doctor said choose between two.

Vidya - so he choosed me. I can't imagine a world without my baby. This is all my fault. I couldn't protect my child.

Varun - she is crying loudly. Look at me vidya. I forced to see her. This is not your fault. You done nothing.

Vidya - leave me alone. Please go. Don't talk to me. I shouted. I don't want to see your faces.

Varun - I won't leave them who ever did this to her.

I immediately went to the place. Then I remembered she is holding the red fabric. I checked the footage.

Arpitha - aunty if something happened to her varun will kill me. I know him. If he loves someone, he will do anything for them.

Calm down how can he know, when you pushed I off the main light right and in that all even CCTV also won't work.

So don't worry. If she died you can marry him.

Varun - arpitha I won't leave you. I know where she will be.

Arpitha, I shouted. She is scared while seeing me.

What happened varun, why are you so angry.

I slapped her hard she fall down. How can you do this arpitha and I dragged her to police station.

And they arrested. And I submitted proofs.

Varun - now you will rot in jail. I will make your life hell. I tolerated you more than enough. Now see. You will regret that why you are alive.

With that I left the place. I went to hospital.

Doctor, when can we take her home.

Doctor - we need to keep her in observance. Keep her her for two days.

Varun - I will stay at night. You guys go and rest. Abhi take care of dad.

Abhi - but you too need rest. Look at yourself.

Varun - how can I rest while seeing her in this pain.

They left the place. I went to her room. She is crying and hugged her self tightly.

Vidya, please look at me. I tried to hold her hand. But she just brushed off.

She started shouting  leave me alone. Go

I don't want to see you, leave..

Nurse arrived, sir please go outside.

Madam need rest.

Vidya - this is all my fault. I'm more than happy, if I died and my baby is alive. And why I'm living.

I want to kill myself. I don't want to live.

Why me always,

Varun - her eyes are swollen and blood red. I know her pain is unbearable. It is more than physical pain.