chapter 5

Vidya - he is smiling from distance. I rolled my eyes. What why you smiling like that.

Varun - I'm impressed madam. You are too good vidya. I'm the most luckiest guy to have you.

Tell me one thing, how come you never shouts at someone or you never gets anger.

Vidya - hmm, I too get angry. But before shouting I once think from their perspective and then I speak in my way politely, that they can understand.

He wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed my forehead in the lift.

When we enterd canteen, at the same time employees also came. They are about to leave.

Why are you leaving, I think is this a break time.

They nodded, then please join with us for a cup of coffee.

Varun raised his eyebrow. What are you doing vidya.

Please sit, she said to all of them. My dear sweet husband, please order coffee for us na.

He took the deep sigh and went to order coffee and all are in shock state.

Don't worry feel free. His P. A also came to join us.

Miss Monica, please say to them to relax. They wishpered to her, who is she.

Monica- our boss wife, she is really cool. Today my job almost gone. Sir fired me. But she convinced the boss. And he allowed to continue.

Vidya - I cleared my throat. Can you guys talk to me also. I smiled. Here it goes your coffees.

Varun - vidya I have a call I need to attend. Are you sure you want to stay.

Vidya - I am, you please continue your work. He left.

Hmm now your boss is also not there so be free. Be chill guys think me like a Friend.

And can you please say what is your working hours.

Employee - mam it's morning 9 to night 8 .
And it's for Monday to Saturday. They signed

Vidya - then why can't you guys see another job?

Employee -mam it is very large company. And here salaries are high compared to outside.

And getting job also difficult here.

Vidya - if you don't mind, what you do at Saturday night.

Employee - mam we all get exhausted doing this much work on weekends also mam. We just go and take a rest for next week.

Vidya - ok, think like this if you get the Saturday off what you guys want to do.

Employee - mam I really love poetry. For that I go too long for that.

Another employee - I love story telling Mam. But there is no time for that.

And the list goes on.

Vidya - I texted varun to come down. He came after 5 minutes.

Varun - what happened, are you tired, do you want to go home.

Vidya - varun do you believe in me.