chapter 17

Varun -
Sruti arrived, she is looking different. And vidya holded my hand tightly. I holded her hand, dont worry nothing will happen.

Vidya-

Im scared of her. I dont know why. But i recieved her. And aarthi showed her room.
Later i became busy with baby. He is growing fast. He is playing with my hair while sitting on my lap. Mumma loves you kiddo.

Varun- i want to go to office. Lots of work and meetings are in pending today. My stress will vanish in minutes by seeing these beautiful faces.

Vidya, she raised an eyebrow.

Vidya- are you ok varun. Is something bothering you. I know him. I can feel him. And i can understand his scilence.

I placed baby in cradle. And i took his face in my hands.

What happened

Varun -  hmm nothing. I just put my head on her lap and closed my eyes. I dont know when i slept. Its been three hours i slept like this.

Its like motherly feeling. When i wake up its 8am. Shit vidya , i need to get ready.

Vidya - calm down, you are the boss , not the employ. That one late mark will cut your one day salary.

Now go and freshup. I will prepare breakfast.

Varun - she placed a suit on the bed. Its blue colour. Previously i only used to wear black. But my wife changed it.
She added colours to my life. In a beautiful way.

I went down. There she is feeding ayush.

Vidya- varun come sit i will serve breakfast. When im serving sruti came and  sat on the dining table.

I smiled at her. Good morning sruti. Wait i will serve you breakfast.

Sruti- wow varun is completely changed. He is so sweet loving husband and caring father. I think my sister is so happy, without any pain.

But once a beast, always a beast. I will wake up his nature. She is serving breakfast. What a boring thing. I want juice. Not this.

Varun -  vidya leave it. Maids will serve her. And dad is looking at sruti. And im getting late. I forget my wallet. Please search it for me in bedroom.

She went to search. I went beside her. She said with an innocent face.varun are you sure you left here.

I grabbed her hand and pulled closely and started kissing her. She slightly pushed me with a heavy breath. She slightly hitted my chest, you idiot .

I smiled. And kissed her forehead. And now   i can assure, today will be amazing.

Dad- are you idiot sruti, do you know how difficult it is to convince varun and vidya. Finally they agreed you to stay. And infront of varun you are giving orders to vidya.

Do you think he will tolerate this. Dont think any shitty ideas. Stay in your limits.

Sruti - you changed dad. I just asked a glass of juice. You are reacting this much and scolding me. I thought you loved me more than anything, more than vidya. But now you are taking her side.

If you have problem i will go. But please be like my previous dad, who loves me more than anything.

Dad- i hugged her.

Sruti-Later i went to see what they are searching. I saw they both are kissing. And she hitted him slightly. That bitch.. She has everything, which i had once. Now she is enjoying everything

And no torture anymore. No one literally torturing her. Dad became really good. And varun, that strict person is loving her.

I will bring the old days vidya. Dont worry. Just a matter of time. And i will make your life hell.

I promise that you will cry daily...