chapter 24

Vidya - I need to protect varun from her no matter what. Suddenly arpita arrived in the car with varun.

Wait he is inconcious.

Arpitha, what happened.

Arpitha- you bitch. Because of you, varun is like this. Because of your selfish ness his mental state is like this.

You slut remember if something happened to my varun I will make sure you suffer.

Vidya - what the hell are you talking. He is my husband.

She pushed me aside and placed varun in the bed.

Ayush ran into me. He is just too small. He can't understand anything what I'm going through.

I went to the bedroom. She is trying to remove his clothes in a seductive way.

What the hell arpitha. Get the hell out of him. Or else. It won't be good.

Arpitha - haha, you poor vidya, you can't do anything. Anything means anything. Varun even doesn't recognize you at all. He only knows me.

Vidya - what do you want. I knew you don't love him. You only loves his money. But you won't get a single penny too.

Because officially I need to sign to get a penny from his account..

So miss arpitha what ever your intentions leave varun and live your life.

Arpitha - do you think I'm here just for money. Nah I will snatch everything from you. Every single thing bitch.

I will make sure varun hates you