chapter 22

Vidya - finally everything is sorted. And my child and husband is back and I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek and thanked God for sorting everything.

Later ayush is running everywhere. And I got a call at my phone , which made me deviated.

Varun met with an accident. Serious car accident.

And the person sended me the hospital details and I rushed to the hospital while praying.

Please I beg you God, I will give anything from my life. Please I want varun safety.

When I reached hospital doctors are performing surgery and tears are rolling down and abhi reached for my consolation.

And after 5 hours doctor came from OT and said to me he is fine. And he lost so much blood. So it takes time for his recovery. And don't make him stress anyway.

I sat beside him and holded his hand.

I love you varun. You know that right I can't live without you no matter what. Please I beg you to stay with me. I love you varun.

After two hours he got senses and he twisted back his hands which I holded.

And I called doctor. And he is behaving differently.

To my utter shock he said to me pointing who are you?

Varun -  doctor why I am here. Where is my arpitha and who is she holding my hands.

That lady is crying now when I said those words.

Doctor - Mr. Varun don't you remember her. And this child.

Varun- no doctor. Who is she anyway. I never saw her in my life. Who is she anyway. And where is my arpitha.

Vidya - suddenly arpitha banged in while pushing the door and hugged varun.

Arpitha - darling, oh my God. What happened to you dear. I'm here right don't worry. I will take care of your from now.

Vidya - I shouted at her. What  are you doing here arpitha. I'm his wife

Varun - shut the fuck up. I never married anyone. And to my shock doctor asked my last memory.

I said me and arpitha thought to marry. That was my last memory.

Vidya - doctor performed a scan and he said to me due to the accident he got the partial amnesia. Where he don't remember what happened in the past 5 years.

My heart shattered into pieces. And I collapsed there. And abhi catched me. Vidya we are there for you. And when I went to his room arpitha is trying to kiss him.

When I entered the room varun asked her about me.

Varun- who the hell is she dear?

Arpitha - oh she is our personal maid. Who do every damn thing and he is her child.

Vidya - varun, please I beg you. Don't you remember me and our child.

Varun- no, I can't remember you.

Guys I know I didn't update for so many months  please forgive me for that. Do read and comment your opinion please