The Perfect Date -- 2 mil special

(Y/n) laid back on her bed, staring up at the ceiling in the dark room. She rolled around a bit, trying to find a comfortable position on the new mattress. She eventually turned towards her desk, the fairy lights the smallest amount of light.

She got up from her bed, shuffling towards the desk and the items resting on it. She pushed around a couple of the papers and notepads she had thrown onto it after setting everything down. She let out a sigh as her eyes wandered towards the contents hung on the corkboard.

Among the photos and other notes there, she spotted the photo she took of Bakugo as he helped her move in some of her items. She let out a quiet sigh as she reached towards it, pulling the tack as she held the photo gently between her fingers.

Knock, knock, knock.

She looked from the photo to her door. She opened her mouth to respond, but was cut off when she heard, "(L/n), are you feeling okay in there?"

(Y/n)'s lips curled into a soft smile as she recognized the voice. She thought as she placed the photo onto her desk, It's just Kirishima.

She walked over and opened the door, greeted by her red-haired friend. "Hey, Kirishima. I'm feeling fine."

"That's good. That's good. I just wanted to make sure you were okay one last time. You were pretty upset earlier." He had a warm, genuine expression on his face – full of worry.

"Don't worry, Kiri," she responded, her voice quiet and calm. "I'm feeling better. I think talking about it really helped. Thank you for being there for me, you're really awesome."

"It was the manly thing to do!" he exclaimed, keeping his voice low as the others were most likely asleep in their respective dorms. "Besides, you're always there for me and I know I can count on you since you've always had me back."

She had no verbal response, only pulling him into another hug for the night. He wrapped his arms around her once he realized what was happening, holding her gently and close to him as they embraced.

Kirishima looked behind her and into her room, his eyes quickly falling onto her messy desk and the polaroid of Bakugo on top of the pile. "Hey, (L/n)," he began as the two pulled away, "you and Bakugo haven't been dating long, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose so," she responded, her hands falling to her hips. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's just that with everything going on – have you guys actually been on a date?" His question caught her off guard. "Not like the class going to the mall or the pool, but just the two of you?"

(Y/n) thought it over, looking to the ground as she replayed the past few weeks over in her mind. She eventually looked back to Kirishima and shook her head. "No, I suppose we haven't. And after the All for One incident, I guess there hasn't been a good time to."

Kirishima grabbed her arms and exclaimed, "That's it! That's what you guys need after all this! A good night alone together!"

"Oh, Kiri, I—"

"Nope! You and Bakugo need time to relax and be with one another – this is how you guys are going to spend time together without having to worry about any of us!"

(Y/n) didn't even get a chance to say anything else before Kirishima took off, clearly excited by the idea. She leaned against her doorframe and shook her head. She muttered to herself, "That's probably not going to end well..."

"