reader insertion--ED 1 (ver. 3)

How would Y/N be involved in ED 1 (ver. 3)?

--During the ending montage of class 1-A and some of the staff, Y/N would appear after Bakugo. The first clip would be when she had the small stand-off with Bakugo, holding up her hand as if to blast him like she did in chapter two. The next clip would be when she'd putting her hair up before starting the first training exercise with All Might. The third clip would be her jumping off one of her steppingstones during the Entrance Exam.

--When there's clips from the Sludge incident and middle school, Y/N will appear with Bakugo when he pulls her to the side after Midoriya and Bakugo's appearances with throwing the notebook out the window.

--After Midoriya starts running out to save Bakugo from the Sludge villain, Y/N will appear again while blasting the villain in an attempt to help.

--Finally, when Bakugo blasts and knocks over Kurogiri, Y/N will jump down as her hands and eyes glow a bright blue as she prepares to fight.

Honestly this one was pretty fun to write. I hadn't realized there were three different endings for season one and I am living for them. I guess I never really paid attention to them until I thought about inserting Y/N into them.

I also can't find a link to this specific ending, so just enjoy the ending for Free! cause I love that show as well lol.

I hope you enjoyed!