reader insertion--OP 9

How would (Y/n) appear in OP 9?

--In the beginning, when Class 1-A is appearing onscreen, (Y/n) will appear as part of the final students between Bakugo and Asui.

--In the scene where Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki are sitting on the debris in front of the sunset, (Y/n) will be in between Midoriya and Bakugo. She will be sitting cross-legged on the ground with a hand pressed against her face with her fingers slightly tucked into her hair.

--(Y/n) will appear in the close up after Bakugo and before Todoroki from a similar POV as Bakugo's, a droplet of sweat dripping down her forehead. Even in the quick shot, there are droplets of blood visible on her glove.

--Right after the scene Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki are walking through the debris, (Y/n) will appear above them. She will leap off a steppingstone and land right in front of them, water from the puddle in front of them splashing up into the camera. In a quick close-up of her, the blue glow on her hands will shift to yellow.

--While the others at Endeavor's agency are flying into the air, (Y/n) will leap off a steppingstone after Todoroki and before Midoriya. She will hold her hands out as if she were about to send off a blast of energy.

--(Y/n) will appear again above the three boys while they are flying through the air. She'll envelop herself in a yellow glow, shooting off further and faster than the others.

--After Shigaraki crushes the hand, (Y/n) will drop into the frame roughly and land in a crouched position. She clenches her fists, the colors shifting from blue to green to yellow before she holds them out again. It will then shift to Midoriya.

--In the final shot, (Y/n) will be above Todoroki in the space. She'll be on a steppingstone, gripping onto it for dear life while in a crouched position.