the season 5 trailer

How would Y/N be involved in the Season 5 trailer?

-In the first clip showing Deku, Y/N would replace Koda and have her hood down. She'd just be standing to the right of Deku and Bakugo.

-In the clip where it shows Kirishima, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Sero, Kirishima will be a bit more to the right. In that space, Y/N will be there standing with her arms crossed and facing towards the camera.

-When they show the clips with five of the students in each screen, Y/N will replace Mineta (he'll be elsewhere, no one cares where he's gone). She'll be facing towards the camera, appearing to be putting her hood up.

-In the montage of clips from each of the fights, after Bakugo and before Koda and Kirishima, Y/N will appear on the screen. It will be a profile view of her, showing as she points her hands towards an opponent off-screen. Her hands will have a green-blue mixture glowing and enveloping her gloved hands.

I am so excited for the new season! I know this wasn't very long, but it's at least something. I've also given it some thought, and I might do a huge Skylight rewrite in the future. Granted, that is a huge might. I'm still considering it, especially since even I think the quirk is way too OP.

For those wondering about the hood and color-changing, it has been mentioned in the sequel to SkylightMoonlight. If you are an anime-only, you'll just have to wait until season 5 to come out for further explanation.

That brings me to my next point, with season 5 coming out next year, I might do the rewrite to include season 5 in Skylight since that book is mostly for anime-only viewers. I know it's a lot, but I promise it will turn out to be a lot better than the original.

Please be patient with me, as I have many plans for this book and others that are either already published or soon-to-be-published (*hint hint* possibly an original book coming that I'm still working out *hint hint*).

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe! <3