reader insertion--ED 4

How would Y/N appear in ED 4 (season 3's ED 1)?

--In the montage of sketches of the characters, Y/N will appear in a fighting pose after Bakugo and Midoriya's face sketches. She will appear again in the group sketch of the students jumping out of Todoroki's ice blast during the Sport's Festival, Y/N jumping off one of her steppingstones. She will appear again after Bakugo's back shot, Y/N seeming to be flying through the air without one of her steppingstones.

--In the class group shot, Y/N will be in between Bakugo and Iida. Her arms will be crossed as she leans back on her heels.

--When in class, where they are taught be Present Mic, Y/N will be leaning back in her chair. Her pencil will be twisted around her fingers just before the next shot.

--After Jiro and Yaoyorozu's shot, there will be a quick shot of Bakugo and Y/N. Y/N will be poking his cheek as he yells at her, attempting to annoy him.

--In the beach shot, Y/N will be walking in between Kirishima and Bakugo. She will be wearing a pastel yellow tank-top along with jean shorts and white sneakers.

--When Midoriya freezes in one of his poses, Y/N will be in one of the collage shots under Uraraka and squeezed in next to Ojiro. She will be holding her hands out as if she were about to blast something.

--In the group shot before the fireworks scene, Y/N will be beside Bakugo and appearing to be behind Midoriya. She will be in a jumping position as she pulls down her goggles.

--When the shot shows the students on the tower beams watching the fireworks, Y/N will be sitting on the beam and holding onto the angled part in between Bakugo and Midoriya.

I hope you enjoyed this one. It was actually kind hard to write cause I had to slow down the ending to place where the sketches of Y/N would be. It took a couple of tries, but I finally did it lol.