reader insertion--OP 4

How would Y/N appear in OP 4?

--Y/N wouldn't appear in the group shot of 1-A walking through the woods, like Bakugo didn't. This would've been because she got kidnapped like Bakugo did during the Summer Training Camp.

--Y/N would first appear after Bakugo exploded the screen, where Iida would normally appear right after. Instead Y/N would appear, in her second form as she flew at the screen. She'd go out of it midair and skid against the ground, blasting the ground to create the debris that Iida would then run through.

--After Midoriya looks up at the camera, before All Might comes on screen, it would be a scene of Y/N and Bakugo. It would be of them together, in their attire before getting kidnapped by the League of Villains. They would be leaning in, about to kiss, when All Might comes on screen and the two back away from each other.

I know this was less than the others but I think that's mainly because Bakugo gets kidnapped this season. Even though there's a lack of our angry gremlin, this OP is certainly my favorite. I love the song, transitions, and visuals so much. Definitely my top OP out of not only MHA, but also out of all the anime's I've watched. A couple other OP's I've watched on repeat would be the Tokyo Ghoul OP, Fire Force OP 1, and The God of High School OP.