the future (not an extra, just something I'd like to discuss)

I know the title of this chapter looks very intimidating, but I promise to make this as smooth as possible. This is just something I'd like to discuss as some of you are still reading 'Skylight' and 'Moonlight' and even this book of extras.

(9/7/20): You may have noticed that 'Moonlight' is currently on hiatus. This is because I'm just not feeling My Hero Academia as much anymore, mostly because of my disappointment in the fandom recently (not you guys specifically. ya'll are pretty cool. <3). I've also just been into other animes since I, like many others, became a weeb from quarantine. I've been watching an obsessing over shows like Bungo Stray Dogs (I know I am very annoying about that show, I just love it so much and the fandom is very kind) and more recently Mob Psycho 100 (no, I will not be writing fan fictions about this show. please don't even ask). 

I also bring this up because I am starting school very soon, granted it will be online. I don't know what will happen with my appearances on Wattpad and I hope to continue. The reason I stopped over a year ago was because of school and my heart just not being in writing anymore. But all of you guys and this platform have given me the confidence to write and continue writing for as long as possible. 

So far, I don't plan to stop writing as I enjoy it way too much (like I've mentioned elsewhere, it plays like a movie in my head and that's one of my favorite parts of the writing process). In the case that I do suddenly stop writing, I just wanted to thank you all for the opportunities you have given me. I am glad to hear and read whenever you guys say you love a part of 'Skylight', 'Moonlight', or any of my other books you have read. Even if I'm still learning about writing and plotting myself, I am always glad to see you guys are being flexible with it and I will forever appreciate that. 

That's all for now. If there are any future updates, I'll just write them here or on my profile/announcements. I just wanted to write this out in case there's any confusion. If you guys have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Love you all and stay safe! <3