reader insertion--My Hero One's Justice 2

How would Y/N be in My Hero One's Justice 2?

intro: Y/N would start by jumping on screen in her second form, wearing the updated suit before the licensing exam. She'd land, breaking the ground, and go out of her second form. She'd stand up and pull her goggles to her forehead, winking to the camera.

Her eyes would glow and she'd say, "Well it looks like you're gonna have to take it down a notch? If my nose starts bleeding, you're paying for my dry cleaning bill!"

She'd then pull her goggles back down again and jump back, aiming to blast the camera and it'd freeze as she was in midair.

outro: Y/N would wipe her nose, nodding as it appears she didn't get a nosebleed. She'd then say, "Nice! Looks like my nose isn't a crime scene today!"

She would then create a steppingstone, jumping off of it and making another. She'd do this a couple times, the camera freezing as she'd in midair.

team intros: Y/N would be a part of two teams that had special intros. The first team would involve her, Bakugo, and Kirishima since those three are close friends throughout the book. It would start with Kirishima, who would fist bump Y/N as she came on screen.

He would say as she came on, "Alright! Let's do this, Y/N!"

"Right!" She'd nod in response, turning back and holding out her hand to Bakugo. "Come on, slowpoke!"

He'd grab her hand and gripe as she pulled him on screen, "Don't rush me, idiot!"

Y/N would roll her eyes and turn towards the camera, Kirishima and Bakugo would do so as well. Kirishima would then crack his knuckles, Bakugo making a small explosion, and Y/N's eyes and hands would start glowing.

Y/N would then say, "Let's do this!" The screen would then freeze after saying this.

The second team she would be a part of would be with Midoriya and Bakugo once again since they technically grew up together. Midoriya would be on screen, looking nervous as Bakugo comes on.

He would nervously greet him, "Oh hey, Kacchan."

"Shut up, you nerd!" Bakugo would yell back. "And don't get in my way!"

Y/N would then come on screen, pulling down her goggles, "Katsuki, play nice! We need to work together on this!"

Midoriya would nod in agreement, "Right!"

The screen would freeze as Midoriya gets in a fighting position as green sparks surround him, Bakugo would be jumping up with explosions boosting him into the air, and Y/N would be jumping off of a steppingstone as her hands and eyes started to glow.

So that's how I would picture it. If I missed anything pertaining to My Hero One's Justice 2, please let me know and I can edit it in. I personally have not played the game but I really want to get it. Lemme know if it's as good as I've heard!

Also thank you all for 300K reads on 'Skylight' and 5K reads on 'Moonlight'! Those are amazing landmarks and I'm so glad to have been able to hit them!

I hope you enjoyed!