reader insertion--OP 2

How would Y/N appear in OP 2?

--At the start, she would first appear after Kirishima and before Bakugo during the stretching portion. Y/N would be stretching out her back (hehe, foreshadowing, hehe). The camera would then close in on her as she pulled her hair back into an up-do.

--She would appear once again after Todoroki turned towards the camera and the two teams of the class would briefly appear. Y/N would be leaning against Bakugo's back as he hunched over, smirking as she pats his head once.

--Instead of Tokoyami's moment in the opening, mostly because Y/N takes his spot in the top 4, Y/N would appear. She'd be jumping up, starting to turn to her second form as she ran into the camera. This would then transition into Bakugo's moment. This would be a good moment to show this because the Sports Festival is when Y/N first discovers her second form abilities.

--In the slow motion hits, Y/N would appear after Iida and before Uraraka. She'd be holding out her hands as if she were about to blast someone.

--Finally, with the huge shot of all the 1-A students in midair, Y/N would be to the right of Bakugo. Her pose would be as if she just vaulted off of a steppingstone and was about to create another. She'd seem to be laughing as if she were having fun 'flying' around.

Okie dokie, I enjoyed writing this one cause I personally adore OP 2. I also enjoy OP 4 as well, mostly because season 3 is my favorite out of all of them so far. But that could change once season 5 comes out, probably because Shinso comes back in that part (I'm sorry if that's a spoiler, but that's all I'll say!).