reader insertion--OP 3

How would Y/N appear in OP 3?

--In the first part where the title is forming from the debris, with the brief facial visuals, Y/N would appear right after Bakugo. She'd be smirking as her eyes seemed to glow while turning to the camera.

--Y/N would appear again, after Yaoyorozu and before Bakugo, where they have the full-body visuals with faded montages in the background. She'd be in her costume, midmotion of pulling down her goggles with a serious expression. In the background: there would be the moment she discovered her second form, the moment she kissed Bakugo on the cheek, and the moment she took the picture of Bakugo getting his hair combed (just for comedic effect).

--During Bakugo's scene, two added moments would be when he kissed Y/N on the cheek and his reaction to her taking the picture.

--Right after Bakugo's faded montage, instead of directly going to Stain, it'd go to him and Y/N standing close in the room during the internship. They'd be going in for a kiss when they'd get blocked by Stain and then the Stain fight between him and Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida would be shown.

--At the end, when Bakugo is flying around with his explosions and before showing Midoriya, Y/N would be shown in her second form. She jump up from behind Bakugo and kick off a steppingstone while going into second form. She'd fly for a moment and turn the screen blue before Midoriya appeared again.

--In the final shot where the kids are looking at the wall that says, 'Plus Ultra', Y/N would be standing in the space between Bakugo in Midoriya. She'd have her hand up, pulling up her goggles in that moment.

Hehehe, I liked writing that part where they did the montage and I could add those cheeky scenes. Also, I already know some of the comments are going to be about Stain blocking the kiss... I am so ready to read them.