reader insertion--ED 3

How would Y/N appear in ED 3 (season 2's ED 2)?

--After Todoroki's scene, rather than going into Bakugo's appearance, it will go to Y/N. She will be wearing a short mid-thigh long-sleeved black dress, paired with knee-high boots and a light blue scarf and fingerless gloves. In this Fantasy A.U. she will be a witch of sorts, kind of like Uraraka. Midoriya will run up to her as she is sitting on a tree branch, him, Uraraka, and Iida seeming to try and get her to come along while Todoroki just kind of stands there with his horse. She will then jump off the tree branch, flicking her scarf back and giving him a smile as the group celebrates her joining. Then it will go to Bakugo.

--When Bakugo's dragon scares the group, the shot going to the five as Todoroki's horse runs away, Y/N will be standing in between Midoriya and Todoroki. She will look calm as she crosses her arms, quirking and eyebrow at the outburst.

--After Midoriya and Bakugo seem to interact, before the fight scene, Y/N will use her magic to fly up to him. She will appear in front of him, Bakugo softening his angry demeanor as she holds her hand out to him. Just as he's about to take it, the attack and fight scene will start.

--In the shot before Midoriya is shown fighting with a sword, Y/N will be still in midair between Bakugo and his dragon and the group. Her hands will have bright blue orbs in them as she prepares to fight.

--Y/N will appear fighting after the class shot and Todoroki, before Bakugo. She will be holding her hands together up in the air as a large orb glows brighter, the villains backing off and getting taken out as she fights them.

--When the camera pans back to show the class in front of the huge demon-like creature, Y/N will be standing to the left of Uraraka. Her scarf will be torn up as her dress seems to be slightly ripped.

--A close-up shot of Y/N will appear after Todoroki and before Bakugo. She will seem to be yelling something as she pulls her scarf up.

Holy crap this one was so fun to write! I adore this ending so much and I really enjoyed writing it. I think A.U.'s are so fun if they're done correctly and I think this ending nailed the Fantasy A.U. (I meant the one animated, I'm not so sure about the one I wrote with adding Y/N in).

Hope you enjoyed!