reader insertion--ED 2

How would Y/N appear in ED 2 (season 2's ED 1)?

--In the second shot with all the class 1-A girls, Y/N will be lying between Yaoyorozu and Ashido. She will have her eyes closed as she rests her head on her arms on the grass.

--In the next shot, Y/N will be above Asui in midair as she seems to have jumped off one of her steppingstones.

--When the girls are all resting near one of the water fountains and a bench, Y/N will be lying face first in the grass behind Ashido. Her goggles will be beside her as her hair is let down and messy from the training assumed to have occurred that day.

--While the girls are walking in the rain, Y/N will be at the front of the group. She will be walking backwards as she looks up at the camera.

--In the shot where all the girls are in midair, Y/N will be in the space above Ashido and Yaoyorozu. She will be stepping on one of her steppingstones, jumping off of it and pulling down her goggles.

--When the girls are running ahead of the guys, Y/N will be at the back running backwards. She will seem to be gesturing for the guys to hurry up.

--In the second to last shot, Y/N will be between Asui and Hagakure and just barely in front of Yaoyorozu. She will be laughing as she runs a hand through her hair.

--In the final shot, Y/N will be running in the space between Yaoyorozu and Jiro.

This one was a little harder to write because of the multiple scenes that Y/N could be included in. I like this ending a lot because it showcases the girls of 1-A in a nice and lighthearted way.

I'm not gonna do version two of this cause it'll basically be the same thing. That also means we'll get to go into the possibly most popular ending, especially among fanfiction writers (including myself)...