Chapter 6

Harry made the presentation in his laptop, he sighed and moved back in his chair thinking about the changes he made.

He got up and paced in the small office, the Doncaster stay seemed to stretch too much, he wanted the liberty to prowl in his own territory, but then only two weeks and he will be out of this clumsy place.

His irritated annoyed mood glowered up more, feeling the heat of the day, he moved around and turned to view the morning, the window was sparkled cleaned and it elongated showing the hubbub of the traffic moving to and fro on the read below.

Harry's eyes moved lazily over the road, his hands in the pant pockets, he slid his curious gaze across the world.

As his gaze moved away from the cars jammed in traffic, to the green trees, his gaze narrowed straight.

His eyes squinted, his hand automatically raised on the glass and touched its smooth surface.

His breathing grew, as his eyes stayed focussed. Sliding up and down. Settling. Staring. Gaze locked on the flowing tresses.

His blood coursed up high. Jumping to life. Flowing all over his veins.

What the hell is he doing here ?!! He could identify the luscious, curvy figure anywhere in the world. His hands rememberd it.

Since that day he has only wanted one thing.To possess his soul. To leave imprints on it. To leave his mark. To make him his for eternity. Mind, body and soul.

With super human effort which only he could muster up, Harry sat back in his chair, bringing back his now calm exterior into productivity.

He smoothed out his hair, the phone by his right hand side, made noise of a call. Harry pushed the green button.

“Sir, there is…..” Niall’s voice penetrated in the silence.

Harry cut him short before he could complete the sentence.

“Send him in.” Harry uttered the three words serenely.

His ears sharpened on the footsteps sounds walking up the stairs. The soft falls of the moves made him half smile.

Smooth. Soft. Polished.

He turned around in his seat, just as he heard a clear knock at his door.

Polite and reserved, he observed.

“Yes.” He raised his voice.

The door creaked open, and Harry saw a heeled foot come in, the pale and thin line of smooth shiny skin came into view, then it disappeared into the cover of the skinny jeans.

The tight jeans encased two defined legs like they were made for his skin. The jeans held his waist hugging it tight and Harry became instantly jealous of it. Ha. Who would've thought The Harry Styles would become jealous of a measly article of clothing. His eyes moved up slowly. Liesurely. In a caress. In a touch. In a whisper over his body, then finally he settled his gaze on his face.

Louis's eyes caught his in a stare, and Harry’s body went super tight as a bow string. His hands clenched on the chair’s handle, recognising and connecting instantly with the darkness in his usually soft blue eyes.

His protective instincts roared up. What had put that in his eyes ?!! His mind growled.

But, he didn’t let out the exterior of his break even a little. He remained as cool as he was.

He waited for Louis to speak, which was not late in coming.

“Mr. Harry Styles, is it not ?” Louis asked softly yet determinedly.