Chapter 23

Some of you couldn't see Louis’s outfit in the previous chapter. Here it is!
****************

“Always have the habit of creating a scene, don’t you.” Harry glared down at him.

Louis couldn’t do anything but stare with an open mouth, but he closed it when he pulled at his hand and made him walk all the way to his office.

“Let’s get this over with once and for all.”Harry muttered down at him.

“But, I…” He started to say, but when he looked down at him, the very breath got caught in his throat.

From the corner of his eye, Louis saw the receptionist stare at the two of them in a gape.

Louis struggled to get out of his strong hold on his right arm.

He pushed open the glass door and got him in his cabin.

Harry got closer and closer and Louis moved back and stuttered to a stop when his legs hit the large table. He leaned away as Harry got closer.He put both of his hands on either side of the table and caged him to it.

“Why did you come here?!”He asked in a burning tone.

Louis blinked a little at the sharpness of his question.

“I was just passing by.” He said stuttering. Good job, you doofus! Like hell he'll believe it.

“You were just passing by?” Harry asked a in a bemused tone.

The hardness of his face softened a little. A smile turned the corner of his lips up a little.

“Yeah, I was just driving around and…” Louis started to say again, but he cut him off before he could speak any further.

“You were driving around and found your way to my office? Like an hour long drive from your house?” He asked.

“I didn’t drive to your office. I was going to my father’s office. It’s just an hour from here.” Louis said ever so nonchalantly, tilting his chin in the air.

“Your father isn’t there in his office. He is out of station, and if you were really going there then why did you stop here?" Harry asked again.

Damn, he was good.
How did he know about that again?!

He sighed, and narrowed his eyes looking up into the amused, mirthful green eyes of the arrogant alpha. Fine then.

“I’m here to apologize for what happened last night.” Louis said flatly and honestly.

He pushed away from him and folded his hands over his chest.

“What happened last night ?”He asked in a cool tone, and his behavior looked like he had forgotten about it.

“I didn’t mean to take your car and..” He started to explain, but he cut him off with the whip of his left hand in the air, motioning him to stop.

He was wearing a white shirt, and blazer with a white and grey plated tie and pants. He looked like a cut out hard core businessman.

“You driving around here for that wasn’t necessary.” He said in a cold voice and moved towards the table, and started sorting out papers.

“Why do I feel that you are taking this marriage thing as a serious one?”He said in a dark tone.

Louis’s body went cold at that, and a burn of humiliation covered his skin.

He walked towards him carrying a document in his hand.

“You know what this is?”He asked.

Louis gulped hard, his eyes brimming up a little looking at the paper knowing fully well what it was.