Chapter 12

Just to clarify some things! Harry doesn't live in his pack house. He is the Alpha which is correct, so he takes important decisions over the phone because he mostly travels a lot so the pack is looked after by his second in hand, that is the pack beta commander.
*********************
Louis had just called Zayn, to inform him that the New York plan was cancelled as he was getting married. Zayn had made him hear a earfull of things and then had cut the call.

He sat on his bed thinking about his dreams going away from him. How close had he reached to fulfilling his goals and ambitions but then all of a sudden everything was taken away from him. His freedom. His ambition. His dreams. His goals. His existance.

His train of thoughts got disturbed when the phone started ringing. His number. Louis frowned, after the day of the ring shopping, he had taken his phone, punched his number into his contacts and gave a ring with his phone to his. He never got a call though in these two days, but why was he calling him now ?!!

Louis got up and answered the call.

“Hello, is anyone there on the line ?" The male voice cut a little but continued on.

”A person is injured here badly and bleeding, this number was on the speed dial over the guy’s phone.” The unknown voice continued.

Listening to that Louis gasped, his ears started to ring.

No words came out from his mouth.

The person on the other side kep speaking. He gave Louis the address to the accident scene and cut the call all the while Louis stood there like a statue.

Injured.Badly. Bleeding.Were the only words that swam around in his mind.

Louis hurriedly slid down and took the phone from the ground and dialled back his number,but it came as switched off. What should he do now ?!! His mind went into panic drive.

He didn’t know anyone of his relations or friends. God, how little did he knew about him. How ironic that he is getting married to him.

For the next to two hours Louis kept frantically dialing the hospital, asking and describing about an injured patient, but nothing helped, and he became desperate with each passing hour. He knew that Harry had no one. He was all alone, but he couldn’t think of him getting injured. He was indestructible.Invincible. Wasn't he supposed to be a powerful Alpha?!

He sat on his bed, helpless for about a minute, an idea came into his mind then. Louis opened his WiFi network on the phone and searched his name on Google. Immediately a fourteen page length information about him came into view. About his works, his business across the world, his net worth and many of his images.

Several images later, his finger tip clicked on a Bunglow’s picture. Harry's father’s place in Doncaster. Louis kept wondering and wondering. He knew he had been staying at a hotel but then maybe, he was shifted home after the accident. An image of him lying unconscious on the ground with his head bleeding out came to his mind,and he winced and closed his eyes. No, that can’t happen. He got up, and moved out of his house and called out a cab.

It stopped right near where he stood, Louis hurriedly opened the door, got in and gave the address to the driver.

He sat perched in the cab with various images hay firing in his mind, making him more worried by the minute. He pulled at the loose stri gs hanging fron his t shirt and knotted and unknotted it in extreme nervousness.

The cab stopped abruptly, the driver turned in his seat.

“It just stops here sir.”He said and Louis looked around.

He could see a more far distant house. The cab stopped at the gate.

“Alright.” Louis mumbled and nodded.

He got out of the cab and paid the driver.

Louis kept looking, staring down the concrete road, and the thick shrubbery on either side of it. He took a deep breath in and stepped forward.

He couldn’t be hurt. That’s not possible, his heart told.

He didn’t know when he started running but she did.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

This is the tiniest chapter and I am very sorry for that. :)

I have to get ready for school so I thought I'll update whatever I can.

I hope it was good.

Stay safe, take care and I love you all ❤❤❤

P.S. I love this song!