Chapter 26

Damn. I didn't know it was possible to hate someone as much as I hate Harry here rn. Nvm, let's get on with it. Again, this is not what I have written originally, I am just editing it and making a Larry version of this. So keep that in mind please.
***************

“Come on, let’s get tied down, it would be a dreamy one, like the way you would have never imagined.” He said looking down at her.

“No way !!" Louis cried out in agitation. Hot tears of fear and anger rolled down his cheeks.

“Don’t do this !! ” He sobbed this time, in a pleading tone.

But he didn’t listen and just dragged him inside the house.

” You are mistaken about something. I don’t know what it is but please stop with this.” Louis said again.

He didn’t pay any heed to him. Once inside, he saw a lawyer sitting on one of the couches.

"Have you arranged the papers as I told you?” Harry asked the man once hey approached him.

"Yes, sir. They are ready.” The man nodded looking at the two of them.

"Act along babe.You know what I can do if you dont listen to me. Dont make me force you into by using my Alpha voice on you." Harry whispered to Louis in a devious, threatening tone. It made shivers run down his back. Louis wanted to retot with something smart but decided it was better to keep shut.

"Here is my fiancè. He was just too excited to get married so we decided to have a court marriage but as the court was closed Ithought why not being you here. After all you do owe me a favor." Harry chuckled and slid his hand over Louis's waist.

Court marriage!? Louis’s eyes bugged out at that.

Louis felt sick thinking about all the things money and power can do.

"You need to sign on these papers right away then." The black clad man said.

Louis just stood there staring down at the papers. His eyes stung with unshed tears.

"By the way, I don’t see any enagagement ring on either of yours' fingers?” The man asked in keen observation.

Louis looked across at Harry, the man who was hell bent on ruining his life. He only smiled at him and took out a velvet box from his pocket.

” My fiancee is a such a sap that he wanted us to put on the rings while we sign the papers.” He said.

His breath caught in his hroat looking at the box when he opened it. It contained the rings that they chose for each other. He caught hold of his left hand. His eyes went a little soft as he slid the ring on his ring finger. He made him slid the ring in his own finger forcefully.

He then calmly signed the papers one by one. Louis’s heart gave out when he slid the pen towards him. He just stood there unblinking.

” He is just too shy.” Harry said in a false explanation.

“Sign the papers, babe” Harry said to Louis pulling him closer to him by his waist.

He finally gave up and signed the papers. After he was done, he closed his eyes and sighed. Everything was done now. Over, his mind screamed.

“Well good, I will submit this the first thing in the morning, tomorrow. ” The man in the coat explained and moved out of the house.

“Why not seal the deal with a kiss?” Harry said.

He then landed his lips on his. He kissed him with such forceful possesion that, Louis beat at his chest in protest. He held him by his waist and pushed him more into himself as he tried to pull away. Harry's lips became less demanding suddenly and then he kissed his lower lip in the softest manner. Finally he pulled away.

Louis remained as impassive in his arms, but a sudden rack of tears and sobs attacked hos body and he held the collar of his shirt and pulled at it with all his force.

" Why did you do this!?" He cried out.

He just stood there like a statue until Louis stopped shouting. After he was dead tired with all the crying and opposing him. He caught hold of his hand again. He dragged his across the hall to his bedroom. Louis didn’t have the energy to resist against him anymore. He was tired of fighting now. He meekly went after him.

He brought him inside the room and made him sit on the huge bed. He sat down on his knees beside him and said "We would be officialy married by tomorrow. I want you to stay here until then. If you try to escape like you did the previous time then it won’t be good.”

He warned him and moved out of the room.

Louis sat on the bed pale and lifeless. He didn’t know what happened with him today. The whole day was a mess and it was just hard to accept all the things that took place today. Tired out emotionally and physically he finally sild down on the bed.

The ring on his finger and his sign on the papers. Please god, let it be a bad dream that would pass away. His eyes drooped down in exhaustion and he fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

Does anyone else hate Harry too in this book as much as I do?
Because damn do I hate him here.

Anyways, your opinions on this chapter?

Btw, I didn't mean to eavesdrop on my mum's conversation with my aunt but I just came to know something really really shocking. When my younger sister was born, my Grandma ( dad's mum) cried. Not because of happiness though. Nope. Out of grief, disappointment. You name it. That too at other people's houses a out something so personal. I am speechless. I dont even know what to say right now.

Anyways.

Take care everyone!

Love you all ❤❤❤