Chapter 43

Harry returned home late that night . He flung open the door and directed his gaze to the bed, but he blinked when he found it empty. He thought that Louis might be roaming around the house.

He walked into the bathroom and closed it shut. Very reluctantly he slid into the bubble bath and his face burned because of it. What could he do, he needed the bath badly after going through the mess at the factory.

A delicate sweet smell of strawberries permeated his nostril and he groaned heavily. He would smell like an omega all through the week with the amount of bath foam Louis added into the water. He hurried with his bath and got out of the bathroom wearing a t-shirt and track pants.

Damn, he was not at all habitual in living with an omega. Now he would first make sure which bathing foam he is using before hand. He made a note of it for the future.

He froze suddenly. Did Lou run away again?!But somehow he felt that he was inside somewhere. He just needed to look around the rooms. His feet took him to his study after fifteen minutes of search. Of course the omega would be in here. Didn’t he tell him about ‘the read before sleep kind of therapy’ he was in, Harry thought with a wry smile.

He walked inside the study and his eyes fell on a thin figure curled up on the pull out couch at the far end corner, opposite to the shelves that where stacked with books and files. A deep sigh left his lips. He moved closer and slid his gaze over his husband's sleeping form. Louis looked like a little kid with the scrunched up nose and half opened mouth.

Harry bent down and lifted him up in his arms. He walked out of his study and reached Louis' room. He put down his sleeping form in the middle of the bed and drew up the covers and kept looking at his face.

Louis stirred again and his eyes flew open suddenly.He let out a loud scream looking at the dark figure bent over him. But then he realized it was Harry, his husband. He heard him switch on the light and just as immediately the room flooded in complete brightness. He decided to ignore Harry's presence altogether. God knows what kind of contract he would whip out again to flung it on his face. It’s better to avoid his company for a little while.

Louis moved back feeling his cheeks heat up but he froze suddenly when he got a strong whiff of his bathing foam. Strawberries..? He sniffed again and Harry's body tensed up as he drew closer. The warmth from Harry's body immediately started to surround him. It was very a strong scent.

“Why do you smell of strawberries?" Louis asked abruptly even though he kind of had an inkling as to why his husband smelled so fruity. (A/n: don't even think about it)

He was used to his masculine, woodsy scent, but this was something new. He smelled feminine? He noticed his husband's eyes widen and cheeks couloir in embarassment. Harry turned his head to the other side to avoid looking at Louis questioning eyes.

“You smell like an omega.” Louis burst out laughing again.

Harry looked offended and embarrassed. He threw a nasty look at Louis who could care less as he was busy bawling from laughter.

“Oh my god, this is epic.” Louis laughed out loud.

“ I don’t have the habit of living with an omega okay?! I didn’t know your bathing foam would be already mixed in the water.” Harry blurted out as an explanation, totally embarrassed.

Louis still didn’t stop laughing. He was now rolling on the bed holding his stomach. Harry gritted his teeth.

“I hate you." Harry shot irritated and flustered.

“Ditto, babe.” Louis shot back.

Harry then hurried out of the room fuming in anger. While Louis laid back on the bed and tried to sleep. He kept on twisting and turning in his bed for the next half an hour but sleep wouldn’t come.