Chapter 32

This is the outfit / pjs Louis is wearing.
*******

T.W. : Mentions of past abuse

Louis showered and got into a pair of pink pjs that he bought today when he was out shopping with Harry. They were a bit big on him so they dlid past one shoulder, giving a nice view of his collarbones, a feature he was really co fident about and felt proud of.

His mind wandered back to the restaurant incident and how confused and lost Harry looked. It was truly comical and he burst out laughing thinking about that.

But then his smile vanished. He was afraid. Harry didn’t trust him at all. Harry thought that he was with his father in whatever plan he was talking about. He didn’t know a thing about it to be honest. Only came to know about it when Harry had a slip up about why he didn't trust him and no matter how hard he tried to convince the stubborn alpha, he didnt believe him so Louis gave up altogether. Louis sighed. He was really frightened of Harry's extreme hate towards him.

Louis mostly never slept early at night. His father always used to come home drunk at night and would scare the shit out of him and his mother. He used to first beat him up and then lock him in his bedroom so that he could beat his wife without any disturbance from the distressed omega who himself was hurting.

Now that he thinks about it, these are his only memories of the nights at his home. Its sad really, but it is what it is.

His father used to beat both of them till he was physically exhausted and passed out from exhaustion and intoxication. Sometimes when he would lock Louis in his room.

Then he would beat his mother. He used to sit by his room’s door and cry listening to his mother’s pained screams. So, since then he had this habit of going to sleep very late in the night.

He got bored sitting in the room and thus he dragged his feet on the floor and moved forward out of the room. He walked to the room which was just adjacent to his. It was Harry's room.

He pushed the door open and walked in slowly. His sleeping figure on the bed drew his attention to it. He walked up to the bed and saw he was asleep.

How convenient. Here he couldn’t even sleep a wink and his so called husband was snoring peacefully. He sat down and slid closer. Louis ripped the covers off his head in a hard pull.

“Get up. I can’t sleep.” He said out aloud.

“What the hell!” Harry groaned in irritation. His bleary eyes caught Louis'smischievous blue ones.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?!” He growled irritated in a very unhappy tone. Louis sighed sadly.

“I can’t sleep.” He mumbled in a low tone.

“And why should I care?” He replied in a dry tone, and settled his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes. Louis pulled the pillow from under his head.

Harry was fast as he grabbed his hand and pulled him down on top his body. Louis gasped as his body was all warm and tough over his soft, cold one. He stared down at him in a sleepy lazy haze.

“Go to sleep.” He mumbled.

Louis pulled away and sat upright. He drew his legs together.

“No, you don’t understand. I can’t actually sleep even if I try.” He explained.

His eyes opened at that and his brows furrowed. He leaned up on his elbow. He looked adorable like this.

“What do you mean?” He asked curiously.

Louis cringed inside. He felt the need to faceplate really hard or slap himself for blurting out too much.

He moved away and got out of the bed.

“It’s nothing.” He mumbled.

He heard a deep suffering sigh behind him. Louis looked back and saw Harry too get out of bed, ready to follow him. He walked towards him yawning.

“What happened? ” Louis asked as Harry pushed him forward by putting his hand over the small of his back. It burned where he touched and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

“Come on.” He said and slid his hand around his waist.

“Where?” He asked in confusion not even minding his hamds on his waist.

“Just move along.” He sighed irritated.

Louis moved along with his hand around his waist. Why was he always doing this?! Touching him unnecessarily.

They reached the kitchen.

Harry went towards the counter. He took out a pot used for boiling liquids. He put that on the burner. He moved towards the fridge and took out a milk carton.

“Come here.” He called him.

Louis moved around the counter and reached to where he stood. He pulled him towards himself and trapped him between the counter and his body. His front was to his back as his hands settled over his bare waist. Louis shivered feeling his hands on his bare skin.

“Pour the milk in the container.” Harry whispered in his ear huskily. His breath fell over his neck warmly. And wait! Why did that sound so hot....?

Louis's hand wobbled as he grabbed the milk carton and poured it in the container.

“Now, take out the coffee powder from the top left cabinet.” He said in a low husky tone again. His lips moved in a hot trail over his neck.

Louis stood on his tip toes and opened the cabinet. Harry’s rough, slender fingers moved up over his waist when he stood up to hold him in place. His heart stuttered out several beats at his move. He took out the coffee powder and put it on the counter. His hand shook as he poured the coffee powder in the heating milk.

“Take the spoon from beside your hand and mix it.” Harry ordered softly and squeezed his waist hard.

Louis gasped and did as he was told. He tried to move away from his hold, but he held him firm and locked in his arms. His scent travelled all around his senses and made him forget everything. It made him fuzzy in a good way. (A/n: cool way ;) )

“Now, turn off the burner and pour the coffee in two mugs.” He whispered into his neck, his face burrowed in his skin as his arms slid around his waist.

Louis did as he was told and poured the coffee in the two mugs sitting on the shelf nearby with shaky hands.
____________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

This was a ___________ chapter. (You can fill in this blank with any adjective of your choice) btw, the weather her eis so good fromt he past 2 days. It was really cloudy and windy amd has been raining non stop from yesterday evening. Thats why we had online classes today and tomorrow too

I wanted to ask you guys something.

Who do you look most like? Your mum or your dad?

I look like my dad. 99.99%. Heck we even have the same birthmark in the same place. We have the same habits and everything lmao. Everyone I meet comments on how much we look alike. The only thing I got from my mother are my hair.

Take care everyone!

Love you all ❤❤❤