Chapter 45

This is what Louis is wearing
***

The party was finally over.

Ten minutes later Louis came out wearing a blue Hoodia with some sweatpants along with shoes.

“Good?” He asked with faux sweetness.

Harry smiled at him jeeringly.

Harry drew closer to him, sighing. Louis dared him with his eyes to comment about it, but he shook his head and smiled.

"Gorgeous." Harry murmered hoarsely.

Louis forced down an abashed giggle and got around the car. They settled in silence in the car but it didn’t last long before an argument started again. The usual topic being the air conditioning. Harry glared at him sideways and Louis stared back flatly, determination shining in his blue eyes.

“It’s freezing in here and I don't want to die in the cold.” Harry growled low.

Louis’s lips pursed and his nose wrinkled.

“It’s not freezing. Like I said, I don’t want to be dried up in the heat.” He replied back dryly and switched on the air condition.

Harry smirked.

“I better throw you out in the cold then. It’s a good place for you if you feel so hot.” He mumbled under his breath so low that Louis could barely hear him.

“What did you say? I can’t hear you speak if you mumble like that.” He asked frowning and exasperated straining to hear god knows what Harry was muttering under his breath. Harry just shook his head as a response and sighed heavily.

“By the way who is there at home?" Louis asked him in a low tone.

Harry's eyes snapped sideways to meet his. His expression was somber and a wry smile lifted up his lips as he turned back to driving.

“No one.” Louis answered him in a monosyllable.

He didn’t look sad nor he looked angry. He only was coldly detached. As if it did not matter at all, but Louis knew the deep loneliness he could see in his green eyes.

He felt Harry communicate his thoughts to him silently as his palm went to his hand on the gear clutch. Harry tensed up beside him. After a second of Louis's fingers were lightly put on his hand, Harry relaxed completely.

Just when Louis was about to annoy him to lighten the mood and entertain himself, a loud thud sounded and a vibration so hard jerked that his body harshly to the other side of the car. His ears started to ring with the heavy impact. His eyes became wide and snapped towards Harry's only to notice that he too was pulled away to the other side.

“Fuck.” Came a heavy curse from Harry’s mouth.

He tried to start the car again. It made a weak burring
sound several times when he tried to twist the key to start it, into the lock. Meanwhile, Louis's breath started shortening when the car gave it’s last cry and lay dead to the ground.

Harry grunted and his expression was furious. Immense cold started permeating inside the car. It was becoming colder than either of them could handle. White puffs of precipitated air circulated the car as Louis strained hard to take in deep breaths.

“The front right tire is punctured and the car wont start.” Harry declared.

“How did this happen?!” Louis asked suddenly in despair.

“ How am I supposed to know?" Harry growled in anger.

“What the hell did I do? Why are you angry at me?” Louis all but shouted.