Chapter 20

Louis entered into the house and sagged down on the couch of the living room.

He bent forward and clucthed his hair tight in both of his hands.

Why did he ever leave the house today!?

The fool that he was, ran to his house like a crazy maniac. Fought with him. Got into his car unmindfully in extreme anger and created such crap. Damn, when had he become so irresponsible?...

But the way he taunted him, made fun of him, and declared that they would be sleeping together, panicked him to no end, but now hd knew. God, he was only joking and he took the meaning otherwise.

Louis paced about in the hall worrying heavily.

He picked up his phone.

Dialing a number he put it over his right ear and waited for it to ring.

It started ringing and ringing, but he didn’t pick up. He felt his eyes water .

He cut the call and dialled frantically again. It was the mansion’s land line number. He had given him three numbers. His private one, this one and the office one. Ordered him to call anytime then, but he didn’t answer at all now.

He felt tears accumulate in his eyes listening to the call ring and ring but showing no signs of acceptance.
—–
Harry sat on the couch leisurely, resting his back on it. The landline phone laid in front of him, rang incessantly for the third time. He knew it was Louis.

He kept staring at the phone in wariness and complete detachment.

It stopped ringing, but it started once again. The sounds of it blasted all across, hitting and reverberating back on the walls of the empty hall.
—–
Louis dialled the number for the fourteenth time. He kept pacing the living room almost in tears now.

Harry leaned front, his hands reached the phone, a second of hovering over the reciever, he moved aside his hands and removed the wire from the back of it. The ringing stopped abruptly.

Louis heard the ringing stop and the line going into sudden unavailabilty. He frowned and pulled the phone aside from his ear and dialled again. The line yet again connected to a dead end. He closed his eyes and sagged down on the couch in dejection.
—–
Harry kept staring at the phone.

His eyes stayed locked on the reciever. Several seconds passed like that.

A vision of his lone figure in the woods swarm across his eyes time and again.

The affect of it, burned up his hands and legs and he sprang up on his feet in a flash of a second.

“Fuck!” He cursed, and ran up to the front door.

He took the car keys off the wall hanger and punched in the security code.

He found Niall walking up.

“Sir-” Nuall tried to say, but Harry cut him off.

“Not now.” Harry growled.

He charged down and reached his garage. He got inside the car and geared it into motion.

He needed him more now. Safe.

He moved the car fast in the night and reached the place and got out.

His eyes moved around the woods and he found not a single sign of the little omega.

A slow dread started to creep into his mind as he slid his hand in his hair and pulled at it frustatedly.

Where the hell was he?! He looked around.

His phone vibrated.

Harry looked down at it.

‘He is already at the house’ Niall's ’s message read.

A deep rush of relief filled his every vein.

He kept a great hold of control not to turn the car to the Moon Crest Pack House so as to meet the blue eyed beauty. His arms flexed not to embrace him tight into the depths of his chest forever. It was a wonder how for the first time he saw him, his soul called out in a roar for possession.
—–
Louis’s eyes flew open and he gasped out of the sleep shaking too much. He slid up on the bed.

An image of his body crunched up dead and laying in blood under the out of control speeding vehicle, when he jumped into the car trying to save him, gripped his mind.

The dream propelled his body to run out of the room. His face contorted and scrunched up in extreme pain as hot tears ran down his cheeks with the affect of the hacked up image.

He cried himself to sleep that night….

____________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone !

I hope you all had a good day. Mine was really awkward. We were studying reproduction in human beings and dayummmm it was so so so weird and awkward. As soon as the teacher stepped out, everyone groaned. Lmao.

Enough about me now.

How was your day? tommoismylove_28 bro how was your exam??

Take care everyone!

Love you all ❤❤❤