Chapter 10

Louis along with Harry and now a little sleeping Archer in his arms, all three of them entered into a pishposh looking jewelry store. Louis stared up wide eyed at the large golden chandeliers, each gracing an aisle.

Gold. Silver. Planitnum. And all kinds of pieces. Necklaces. Ear hangings. Rings. Bracelets.

“I’ll be right back.” Harry whispered to him, turned around and left.

Louis stared at his disappearing back.

Weren’t they selecting the rings together? He frowned and sighed still looking his way.

He turned when a tall grinning middle aged man lead him to a counter. He seemed to be a beta. So no danger, probably.

“Are you looking for anniversary jewelry sir?" He went on happily in a chatty mood, and putting boxes and boxes on the counter.

Louis stared surprised and completely out of depth here.

Anniversary jewellery ? What ?

His confused gaze slid on the sleeping Archer in his arms. 'Oh',he thinks they are married.

“Oh, we aren’t even mated or married yet.”He smiled and looked up.

The man’s frowning gaze fell on Archer.

“He is not our kid. I’m baby sitting him.”He babbled on at the now bewildered looking blue suited man.

“Just show us the engagement rings. Simple ones.”He breathed flushed.

“Certainly, sir.”He agreed on right away, and went walking.

Louis sighed. God, how embarrassing. This was all bizzare. Him selecting rings for his engagement when only days ago, he was smiling about his freedom.

The man came back, bringing along three velvet boxes. He put them on the glass counter. Many rings brightened up at his face. Sparkling. Shining. Gleaming into his eyes.

Louis stared at the rings. A minute passed. His eyes watered. What dreams did he see. Of how he would find a perfect person. A man who would understand him.A person he would understand about.Of having a cheesy dreamy proposal. All this now, the rings and his situation mocked and sneered up at him, reminding him of the cold hard business going on in his life…….

Harry was over the phone, he had to take an urgent business call, his other hand in his pant pocket stared around, but his gaze stopped, as he looked inside from outside the swinging door of the store.

His gaze stayed locked on Louis's figure. The tan skin of his shinned out. His hair shined under the chandeliers. The beautiful body of his curved in that skin tight dress. His arms holding the kid brought a picture to his mind. An image of the future. Him being pregnant, carrying their child and later in his arms, just like he is holding the kid, smiling up at him endearingly.

The picture was so vivid that he reeled back with the affect of it. Harry shook his head, smiling at himself….

Louis was looking down at the rings in confusion, but he jumped as an arm slid around his waist, pulling him back into a hard warmth. He put his head on his shoulder and sighed. His body attaching to his from behind as his arms circled his waist, as he held Archer up in his arms.

His breath falling on Louis's neck,warm and hot. It affected his senses and crazed up his hormones.

“Did you select any?”He whispered into his ear, his breath cool on his heated cheeks. His minty breath spreading all over his skin.

“I’m confused.”He stuttered looking down at the large box, and at a row of rings.

“Hmm, let me see.” His voice rumbled on his back.

He slid his hand on the counter from around his waist totally locking him up.

He took out a Topaz ring. It was a very beautiful one. A flower pattern. A large cut rectangular topaz in the centre, surrounded by small petal shaped little rubies. Encased in a platinum band.

It was not so grand but beautiful and elegant nonetheless.It was surprising, Louis's ’s choice was the same. He was surprised more,that he didn’t go for more pompous and heavy jewelry, showing off his wealth in an arrogant display. It was thoughtful. Like he was really thinking about him and his choice. His heart melted a little at his concern.

With wild beating of his heart, he saw Harry remove his left hand from holding Archer. He caught him in another arm. Harry spread his hand, and slid the ring in the second last finger. It sat on Louis's finger, like it belonged there all the time.

The vein of the finger, connecting to his heart, skipped a beat, stuttering it in a repeat.

Louis stared up at his face. He blinked. Harry was looking down, caressing his finger with his.

“I chose yours too.”He hesitated, but muttered out strongly, gulping hard.

His body strung out alert at that. His eyes snapped to his.

“You chose mine?” He whispered asked, huskily.

Louis nodded his head and stared up at his face fascinated by the change of expression.

“Before selecting yours? ”He asked, his voice turning into a deep hoarse.

He gulped, nodding again.

“Show me.” He whispered fiercely, his arms tightening on his waist.

“It’s nothing spectacular. Just a simple platinum band. Not like the heavy one you chose for me. I don’t know what your choice is.”He mumbled on insane.

Completely flustered and more out of depth, he took out a ring from a velvet pouch. Harry snatched it from his hands and observed it closely for a breathless second.

“It’s fantastic.”He whispered down at him with a heavy feeling,his body vibrating with it.

“Put it on me.”He said, his voice a deep husky and still hoarse.

Louis took the ring. With a little shake in his hands, he slid the ring on his ring finger. Spectacularly, it slid down into his finger just as amazingly. His fingers moved away a little, but Harry grabbed his left hand and entwined his fingers with Louis's.

He frowned. He didnt like it. His fingers pale and puny whereas Harry's were slender and beautiful. His hand large and manly. Both of their new rings gleamed and shined out. Louis blinked down awestruck. For the first time in days, a slow smile creeped on his lips. His back now leaned back into Harry's arms.

He had started to like this place now. His arms. His future mate and husband's embrace felt like a safe haven to him now. And he didnt know if he should be concerned. But he shrugged it off and decided to not worry about the future for once and just live in the moment.

____________________________________________________________________

HEYYY EVERYONE!

WE JUST HIT 1.06 K READS AND 100 VOTES ON THIS BOOK!!!HSNFNCNNDSJSIKS I AM SO HAPPY!

SO HERE WAS A CELEBRATORY CHAPTER!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND TAKE CARE ❤❤❤