Chapter 24

I cant be the only one who is obsessed with this song. Seriously its so so so underrated. I think the reason behind that is because it's the only song with da da da instead of na na na . XD XD XD
*********

As soon as Louis left the cabin, Harry's smile just vanished into thin air. That was easy, to make Louis hate him, but the emotion, the expression that passed over his features. That sheer terror, when he said, he would call his father. What was that?

That pained tortured voice as it came out of his throat, made Harry's back straighten in alert. What the hell would happen?!

He slid down in the chair, and opened the container. The aroma of grapes flew up into his nostrils and he peered down at it. He saw two slices of absolutely appetizing grape pie- his favorite. He couldn’t control himself and his hands reached to eat it. Without a fork or a spoon. He started devouring it, bit by bit in extreme hunger.

The door of his cabin opened suddenly.

Niall stood there blinking, watching Harry gulping down the delicacy with bare hands. Some of his white shirt near the chest area was also stained because of it. What in the world? He had never seen the alpha act so childish and immature.

Harry stared back at the beta challenging.

He cleared his throat and wiped his mouth with a paper napkin.

“Yeah?” He questioned in a clipped tone, annoyed at Niall for disturbing him.

“The man who tampered with the brakes of your car had been in a follow up of your whereabouts since a few weeks now.” Niall informed him.

“Who is he?” Harry asked, and his mind kept thinking about the enemies he had made in the business world and with some pack members from foreign lands.

“It’s man hired by Mr. Mark Tomlinson. Your future father-in-law and your omega's father.” Niall concluded.

“Alright.” Harry said and waved his hands in dismissal. Niall hurried out of the cabin.

Harry sagged back on the chair and his mind started to churn. His fingertips joined together. He should act fast now.

A lot was riding here on the marriage. His father’s land. His family’s last memory. His peace of mind, and someone’s else’s freedom and dream too. Why not make a propositio? Both him and Louis would favor from this but he wouldn’t go too trusting on him though because after all, he was his enemy's son. Blood will be blood, he thought disgusted.

Who knows if it was all his father’s plan. He couldn’t help but wonder now. Was he involved in this? Maybe his father suggested to do as he says if he wanted to persuade his dream of acting. Was he aware about the vehicle being tampered so chose that one?

He dialled a number and waited for it connect.

“Do you think your dirty paws could even so much as land a scratch on me.” Harry growled.

“It was just a trailer.You don’t threaten an old experienced player in the business game. Be aware young man. Be very aware of your back. You never will know from where the strike would come hitting your head as a surprise!” Mark said with a sardonically.

“I don’t get frightend easily, Mark.” Harry said calmly in a whisper of a warning.

He didn’t get any word as an answer but only laughter from he old man.

“Did you involve your son in this dirty game of yours too?" Harry asked.

The laughter stopped abruptly and there was only a silence for a while and Harry waited with baited breath, for a negative reply.

“Of course, my dear son does whatever his papa says. He is one hidden soldier.” Mark replied.

Harry hurled the phone across the cabin with a deep rising violence from inside his mind and heart. It was the third phone since meeting this crazy man. Dammit.

The betrayal of his innocent face came as a hard hurting punch to his face. Harry pulled at his hair, his eyes watered and reddend with the affect of it.

The fool that he was, went and believed, and fell right into their trap.

Harry wiped away his eyes. A wild and dark look overtook the usually misty green of his eyes.

Mark Tomlinson, you did a huge mistake leaving you dear son all alone in Doncaster......

____________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone!

So cliffhanger.....

Anyways, the old man is cruel cruel huh? Sheesh.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Take care everyone!
Love you all ❤❤❤