Chapter 1 [The Begining]

[Art is not mine]

3rd person's P.O.V

Tatsumi had just stoped the ultimate Teigu known as [Shikoutazer] from crushing hundred's of innocent people but it came at a price, he was bleeding sevearly if he didn't get help soon he would bleed out.

Tatsumi:(N-No i can't die here, i-i promessed her t-that i'de survive.)

Tatsumi was slipping in and out of consciousness, unable to stand he could only watch helplessly as his closest friend was attacked by the empire's strongest general Esdeath.

Tatsumi:(I-I have to find the strength in me to stand, i'm not letting it end this way.)

By some miracle Tatsumi fully regained consciousness and drove the blade of his Teigu known as [Incursio] into the ground and forced himself to stand up.

Tatsumi:"I'm not dying here, not now i have a promess to keep."

Tatsumi started running toward the scene of the fight, once he came into view of Esdeath she was shocked.

Esdeath:"T-Tatsumi i thought you were dead."

Tatsumi:"Joke's on you, you're dead now."

Akame:"Eliminate!"

Tatsumi had used his own life to distract Esdeath so that Akame could deliver the final blow that would kill her

The two companion's watched as Esdeath froze herself and shattered into a million peices, Akame turned and with tear's in her eye's she embraced Tatsumi.

Akame:"Please never do that again!"

Tatsumi:"I won't."

Tatsumi gentely wraped his arm's around her body embracing her, the hug had only lasted for a moment before he heard Akame muttering something.

Akame:"Ow ow."

Once he understood her he jolted back breaking the hug, he had thought he was hurting her.

Tatsumi:"S-Sorry, are you hurt?"

Akame:"The marking's have faded into scar's, there still raw but i think they'll heal."

The two had met with the boss and Leone, that's when they found out Leone was dying, Tatsumi tried to get her to a doctor but she refused telling him that she had made peace with the fact that she was going to die.

Leone:"Just remember live your live's to the fullest, only god know's how much longer you have left."

Akame and Tatsumi were left upset at first but Leone reassured her two friend's that everything would be alright.

Leone then began walking away to find where she would find her final resting place.

The doctor from Night Raid had analyzed the two surviving member's of the team on there current state's, Akame was enformed that there was no known cure for the [Murasame's] curse and when it came to Tatsumi the doctor gave him an eye patch and enformed him that he was fusing with [Incursio] and that he would likely have a single red eye for the rest of his life, there weren't any sign's that either of there live's were in danger but the doctor did tell them to take it easy for a while.

After there visit with the doctor and saying there final goodbye's to the boss Akame started for the dock where she would be headed for her old village to settle some unfinished business but before she could get on she heard a familiar voice.

Tatsumi:"Akame!"

Tatsumi had followed her to the dock, she thought he was going to give her a final goodbye but she realised that he was likely coming with her.

Akame:"You know you don't have to come with me if you don't want to."

Tatsumi:"I know that, but i thought that it would be a little more fun to travel with friend's than to go alone."

Akame:"Well then we shouldn't keep the captian waiting, let's go."

The two got on the ship and started off for Akame's village.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter i'll see y'all later bye]