Chapter 5 [It's only a Nightmare]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

We had been exploring Akame's village all day and it was getting late so we decided that we'de rent a cabin for the night.

Yuno:"There it is, that place is always open for people who don't have a place to sleep."

Akame:"It should be good for tonight

Akame:"It should be good for tonight."

We entered the cabin where we paid for the night stay.

Owner:"Enjoy your stay, don't have to much fun."

We completely ignored his comment and went to the bedroom so we could get some sleep for the night.

Akame:"Goodnight Yuno, goodnight Tatsumi."

Yuno:"Goodnight Akame and Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"Goodnight you two."

All three of us went to bed and slept the night away, at least they did i began having a nightmare.

It was Akame and Izou fighting, i knew Akame won the fight when it happened but this damned nightmare had otherthing's in mind, [Murasame] was thrown upward and then.

Akame:"Gah!"

Tatsumi:"W-What that didn't happen, this can't be real!"

I ran toward Akame who was bleeding out and started screaming.

Tatsumi:"Don't die! Don't you dare even for a moment think you can die here! Akame please don't go!"

I could feel her place her hand on my face, she spoke to me one last time before she died.

Akame:"Please, survive for me."

Her hand sliped from my face and she was gone, she died with a smile on her face.

Izou:"How pathetic."

Tatsumi:"Shut up."

Izou:"She couldn't even stand to fight me."